Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So kels is saying her threshold pace is about 7.30 min miling? Is that correct for her? Can someone explain to me simply what a threshold pace is because it’s not what I thought it is if she’s saying hers is that pace 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
16 minutes of elapsed time too. If her threshold HR is 158bpm then her easy runs should be in the 120s. Suspect she’d have a higher HR if she didn’t stop so much. I too can run 7:30 mile pace for 3 minutes if I stop my watch to rest.

Reactions: 4
So kels is saying her threshold pace is about 7.30 min miling? Is that correct for her? Can someone explain to me simply what a threshold pace is because it’s not what I thought it is if she’s saying hers is that pace 🤔🤣
Threshold, as I understand it is a pace you should be able to hold for up to 60 minutes (under race conditions?) Something like that! 😂😂😂 so basically she is talking bollocks...

Can she run 10k in 45 minutes 🤔. No, her threshold pace is 8 minute mile pace. Although, isn't that her marathon pace and her 5k pace too? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can she run 10k in 45 minutes 🤔. No, her threshold pace is 8 minute mile pace. Although, isn't that her marathon pace and her 5k pace too? 🤯
I'd say it's 8 minute mile in super shoes on a good day. I think she's done a 49.50 10k PB just once?

I suspected as much but then I was actually starting to doubt myself 🤣. I should have known better. She’s a clown 🤣

• Haha
She also does all her longish, and shorter runs at 9 mins/mile which I think is actually her marathon race pace on a very good day

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find them a bit of a bore? Her cryptic “life is tough” / “training is tough” begs for engagement are so dull 🥱 I don’t even know what her account is about anymore. Is it return from injury, is it marathon training, or Ironman training or everything together?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find them a bit of a bore? Her cryptic “life is tough” / “training is tough” begs for engagement are so dull 🥱 I don’t even know what her account is about anymore. Is it return from injury, is it marathon training, or Ironman training or everything together?
Yes! She shares so much, yet so little. Hides her goals and her training is all over the place.

Reactions: 5
She also does all her longish, and shorter runs at 9 mins/mile which I think is actually her marathon race pace on a very good day
It's not even that, given that she faints on the back end of every long run and needs to stop multiple times throughout.

As we've all said, it's just rinse repeat the same stuff, expecting different outcomes. And I don't know what Ironman she expects to do without having done a single bike ride outside.

Yep she's been like that for years and is just the biggest attention seeking bent on Instagram! He's just a lacate maggot and you only hear and see him pipe up when it's near a race and he probably wants a few quid income form his dull YouTube videos

Did Tits also do a "theshy seshy" at run club yesterday? A handful of days after back to back mara weekends? Guess the nickname Tits didn't come outta nowhere...

• Sick