Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tits also do a "theshy seshy" at run club yesterday? A handful of days after back to back mara weekends? Guess the nickname Tits didn't come outta nowhere...
Yes, of course he did, as well as an hour on the bike yesterday and today...

Reactions: 3
"lactate maggot" - feels like this should be in a thread title...
Haha it’s been a while since I’ve had a thread title but I’m proud I came out with welshtits for him too. My tattle highlight 😂

New thread maybe something like: When lactate maggot and threshy seshy go bonking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This was meant to go here:

Lactate maggot running a mara-thong? 🤣🤣🤣 sorry it was a strange week..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So she’s trying to catch up on weeks of not swimming atm? Her training is all over the place!

• Haha
Harri has had a hair cut, he looks so much older, there's no way they can get away with putting him in a buggy now surely?

Reactions: 1
Wish she wouldn’t plaster her kids all over her public account - they haven’t given permission. She should stick to running. Also, she’d be way more relatable with a sub 4 marathon “journey”. I saw so much from London marathon groups about people wanting sub 4. Yet she wants to run 3:30 and do Ironman comps.

Reactions: 5
Wish she wouldn’t plaster her kids all over her public account - they haven’t given permission. She should stick to running. Also, she’d be way more relatable with a sub 4 marathon “journey”. I saw so much from London marathon groups about people wanting sub 4. Yet she wants to run 3:30 and do Ironman comps.
What exactly is relatable to Kels who spends all day exercising, without a job, without even cleaning her house, and yet she is average at best and bonks every single event?
And also manages to simultaneously overshare every little detail of her family/children's life on sm and undershare anything her audience would be interested in. That's indeed an achievement of stupidity, I'll give it to her.

Reactions: 8
So kels has done a 20 mile run today with about 18 mins elapsed time and what looks to be one km on and one km off - with about 20 seconds pace variation 🤔🤔. oh and the on off were significantly slower by the end.

im sure like many of us on here- I’m not coach- I don’t claim to have a clue but I never ever EVER excute runs as badly as hers and I’d be happy to prove it when they say ‘oh those tattlers are just jealous. ‘ of what exactly wellogs?? 🤣
Keep following for more amazing coaching tips you lovely lot!

• Haha
If you click on her workout, she does a warm up and cool down and then everything else is 5 minute intervals. But yeah, not slow enough recoveries if she was doing one off and one on. Also not sure why she wouldn’t stick to km or miles, rather than 5 mins. Usual junk running from Kells, with 17 minutes elapsed time.
Edinburgh is going to be a lot of fun 😎

• Haha
She could actually do a decent race if she was just realistic about her own abilities but we all know those 5 mins ‘on’ that she’s just done are her marathon pace don’t we 🤔🤔🤣

Blindness incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw her Strava and came to say all of the above, plus I love the way she does it on a day the kids are off school! Couldn’t have waited til tomorrow, you utterly selfish bint?

• Heart
It’s ok though you lovely lot- the elapsed time was because she randomly bumped into her dad - no other reason 😉 .
Although it’s funny how somebody else was also randomly there too to take a photo a this random chance meet 🤔🤣

it’s ok, don’t feel sorry for the kids, they were living their best lives being her cheer squad 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Well you have said everything I was going to say. Just do a long, slow run kels, your future self will thank you for it!
---
Am I right in saying that Edinburgh starts with a downhill section?

• Wow
She’ll vomit when it flattens out if she does her downhill 5k on pace! She won’t even have chance to go blind !

• Haha