Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like Jemma's post thanking her support crew, and the pride in how Liz Dimmond did. But no mention of Tits being there too? Also surprised no stories of it all from Kelly if she's there in filming mode?
I saw both Lizzie and Jemma there this morning after they had finished and they seemed like good mates. I didn't see Welloggs at all, and can't believe Kells DNS'd another race. What a waste of money!!! Conditions were pretty perfect today too so every chance of a good race 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I missed all this as was at my own event. But am I seeing correctly that tits did another marathon not hitting his goal time and kels was another DNS?! And people say they’re not consistent …..🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s always a ‘rough’ weekend when she fails to run or hit a goal .At this point she must have 51 rough weekends a year (downhill park run weekend excluding) , surely she’s used to them by now 🤔🤔🤪. At least he goes for it no matter how ‘rough ’ the weekend is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely Edinburgh on the horizon! (there were loads of places kicking around a while back so it was easy to get a place)

Reactions: 4
By "rough weekend" she must mean actually having to deal with her kids. She has all day every day to duck about during the week. Must be soooooo hard to be a selfish bleep when the kids need attention at the weekend.

• Heart
  • Haha
If the hun baiter (🤣) is doin a marathon in four weeks is she again neglecting to do PROPER long runs? I know doing a biggie of 17/18 is enough for some but for most (especially those with previous in suffering in the latter stages) surely it’s sensible doing a couple of proper (non elapsed time) 20+ ones. But hey I’m not a coach! 🥴

A steady half would have been good prep for her. She ran 10k today so can't be injured

Note that she refers to her nearest and dearest in her post but doesn’t tag them. Bet she’s as jealous as hell and the real reason she didn’t run today is that she wouldn’t have even come close to the results of her ‘nearest and dearest’ and then how could she possibly get the insta likes ?!
I wonder if the future hold some more DNS?!
As I don’t know much about triathlon training but …if I doggy paddled like her, had only cycled in my kitchen with the heat of the air frier to help practice acclimatising and bonked every run I did - I’d be seriously worried right now by only having 11 weeks to go….🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say she really needs to spend some time in the pool! And then in open water.
The irony/annoying thing is there is some really nice wild/open water swimming in Gloucestershire and the surrounding counties. South Cerney has a massive open water lake which is great for it (though admittedly is an hours drive from Lydney) and there's places to swim in the Wye Valley which are absolutely stunning. Heck, she's not far from really from places like Weston-super-Mare where she could easily get some sea swimming in!

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! Please please please let it be Edinburgh!!!! They have a bar in the finish area so I can stock up on booze and wait for her to finish. Will have a solid 2 hours drinking time by current form!!!! Edinburgh is 100% a bonk waiting to happen!!!! 5 miles downhill to allow for a ridiculous "I can do 7 minute miles" start and then from mile 17 it gets tricky and that's where the real fun shall begin.

I really hope karma doesn't exist and bite me in the ass so I have a witch of a race!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We’re here for the new bonkathons🥳🥳
Although, unfortunately I’ve got a feeling it’s all gonna be DNS.
The management of the household finances of this pair of twats is astonishing, thousands every year wasted to races they never start.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!! Please please please let it be Edinburgh!!!! They have a bar in the finish area so I can stock up on booze and wait for her to finish. Will have a solid 2 hours drinking time by current form!!!! Edinburgh is 100% a bonk waiting to happen!!!! 5 miles downhill to allow for a ridiculous "I can do 7 minute miles" start and then from mile 17 it gets tricky and that's where the real fun shall begin.

I really hope karma doesn't exist and bite me in the ass so I have a witch of a race!! 😂😂😂
yourll be absolutely wrecked by the time she gets in 🤣.
You need a shot for each slowly declining mile. Three shots for if you see her crying into her camera saying it wasn’t her day and she needs some time to process it.
A magnum of champagne for any mention of blindness! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
yourll be absolutely wrecked by the time she gets in 🤣.
You need a shot for each slowly declining mile. Three shots for if you see her crying into her camera saying it wasn’t her day and she needs some time to process it.
A magnum of champagne for any mention of blindness! 🥳🥳🥳🥳
What’s the rate for another thong video?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband ran a marathon on the back of 70.3 training, once he did his Ironman he did a few long runs and then did Berlin.
She doesn’t need to mix the training up, if she is training properly for a 70.3 she will be fit enough to run a marathon.

Reactions: 4