Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll wait until he’s not injured because he won’t want to talk about it. He’ll wait until he gets a PB or a good (in his eyes) result so he can brag.
Honestly, if it’s not gym shark sponsored run clubs popping up, it’s running podcasts. Both markets are so over saturated now.

Reactions: 4
What advice would you give a new runner who hasn’t yet got a dice to help them get their goals?
Just what IS Spanish pace? 💃
What would your top tapering tips be for someone who wants it enough?
What’s your favourite Buff item to enhance you training?
What is the ‘bunny from a box’ analogy and how does it translate to your marathon pacing?
How do you pace your marathons to ensure such a consistent result every time?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What do you to learn from each race to make sure you don’t make the same mistakes again?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As an English person who lived in rural Wales for 4 years... none of that surprises me. Some (emphasis on some, most Welsh people I interacted with were lovely) Welsh people have a chip on their shoulder about being Welsh bigger than the Menai Strait. I'm surprised the podcast isn't in Welsh. Though I'd also be very surprised if either of these two had the intellect enough to speak two languages.
Some (not all) of the Welsh people I know would object to these two even calling themselves Welsh if they're not Welsh speakers and if they did speak it there'd be complaints it isn't "real Welsh" because they're from the south. They technically live in England right? Just near the border, at first I was thinking if their kids are in a Welsh school they'll be learning the language but they're probably not. I have an English friend in Wales who despairs over her child's Welsh homework. My Welsh only goes as far as good morning, good night, would you like a cuppa, thank you and the happy birthday song.

Some (not all) of the Welsh people I know would object to these two even calling themselves Welsh if they're not Welsh speakers and if they did speak it there'd be complaints it isn't "real Welsh" because they're from the south. They technically live in England right? Just near the border, at first I was thinking if their kids are in a Welsh school they'll be learning the language but they're probably not. I have an English friend in Wales who despairs over her child's Welsh homework. My Welsh only goes as far as good morning, good night, would you like a cuppa, thank you and the happy birthday song.
My Welsh is as good as what Bryn says in Gavin & Stacey, and ‘cais’ from the rugby 😂 (I’m not Welsh not so I claim to be, I just like the random bits I’ve picked up 😂)

• Haha
Tits ran for Cymru, don't forget people😂 it went super well so is never mentioned. I'm talking about that ultra, he may have also ran in the Masters for Wales maybe?
Kels is English and they live in England, but FoD can be a bit of a strange outlier place (my gran lived there for years and I'm originally from Gloucester so feel I can say this😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Trust the process, love the process. I do believe that with every bone in my body...bla bla bla...regardless of the outcome because so far I haven't had the outcome but it hasn't changed how I behave."

She is delusional and just sounds like a complete buffoon saying these words. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results

1717663361404.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a proper intellectual tho’ with all those books in the background!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably all books on running, cycling and nutrition. Probably haven’t read a single one, just cherry picked what fits their views.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably all books on running, cycling and nutrition. Probably haven’t read a single one, just cherry picked what fits their views.
Neither of these two have the ability to read, let alone the intellect to digest the content. Vacant is an understatement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She never looks back on a training cycle and says ‘I ran easy too fast’ or ‘I didn’t do enough long runs’. It’s always diabetes’ fault or the weather or a niggle. It’s like she thinks one time the stars will align and she’ll get a 35 min PB.

It’s plain as day she needs to work on her shorter distances before doing a marathon again. All her marathons are the exact same 4:15 + positive split. She only managed her PB cuz Tits FORCED her round.

I think she genuinely thinks she can run a 3:30 but it’s just always gone wrong on the day.
Until she gets that out of her head she’ll never get any better.

Reactions: 8
Strange that she reposted people's #mileforpreston but she didn't do one herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.