Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s as bad as him. 3 days post marathon and she’s been swimming and is now Zwifting and sweating all over the house. Who needs recovery, right? I mean, the overtraining hasn’t caused them multiple injuries in the past, has it? Oh, wait …..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
shall we take bets? My vote is on stress fracture.
Yeah but run another marathon to try some new fuelling strategy remember. That doesn’t make sense to you?? Nope me neither! Wished he’d fuel with a bleeping toothbrush and some toothpaste

• Haha
Looks like the absolute stain is back running again.

• Haha
What do you do on your first run back after a month off due to injury? The first thing that comes to mind is an all out z5 5k. He's only got 2 Kudos because he hid this from Strava as he didn't want people seeing what a tool he is 🤣. I wonder if this is what he gets his clients to do after an injury 🤔
Screenshot_20240602-164739.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What do you do on your first run back after a month off due to injury? The first thing that comes to mind is an all out z5 5k. He's only got 2 Kudos because he hid this from Strava as he didn't want people seeing what a tool he is 🤣. I wonder if this is what he gets his clients to do after an injury 🤔
View attachment 2970341
I wouldn’t be surprised if there were some hidden runs in Strava he didn’t want people to see

Reactions: 4
Note how a week after his all out 5k trial, he ran 10k one day and then 14k intervals the day after. Sensible return to running, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Note how a week after his all out 5k trial, he ran 10k one day and then 14k intervals the day after. Sensible return to running, right?
Do not question tits, he is the expert coach and pillar of the running community.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And imbeciles still throw £65+ a month at this plaque infested prick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Why are you so tit at pacing?”
“Why do you always overestimate your ability?”
“Why are you always in a wildly quicker wave?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“What do you do all day given you and your sponger boyfriend don't work?”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That podcast sounds wank! Just looked and it’s literally all Welsh people on it. Hope one of the questions is asking when the Valencia vlog is out? Or maybe what it feels like to go blind during a run

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That podcast sounds wank! Just looked and it’s literally all Welsh people on it. Hope one of the questions is asking when the Valencia vlog is out? Or maybe what it feels like to go blind during a run
As an English person who lived in rural Wales for 4 years... none of that surprises me. Some (emphasis on some, most Welsh people I interacted with were lovely) Welsh people have a chip on their shoulder about being Welsh bigger than the Menai Strait. I'm surprised the podcast isn't in Welsh. Though I'd also be very surprised if either of these two had the intellect enough to speak two languages.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.