Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘If I talk about the poor afters at the event, then hopefully you lovely lot will gloss over my massive negative split!!’
---
‘If I talk about the poor afters at the event, then hopefully you lovely lot will gloss over my massive negative split!!’
Obvs meant positive split 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just deflecting from the tit pacing she did yet again. She’d have got her BQ you lovely lot if she wasn’t pre-empting how chaotic the end was going to be. That’s why there’s a photo of her walking-it’s not becauee she set off too fast for the 67th time 🙄- she was just considering all the poor people who weren’t going to get a medal 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Edinburgh shitshow has meant she doesn’t need to bring out her usual excuses, it distracts from her awful pacing. No photo of her and Tits though, trouble in paradise? (Standby for a story or post now of “date night” or some other shite).
Ironman next, can’t bloody wait for Kells to roll the dice you lovely lot

Reactions: 7
I finished over an hour slower than her when I ran it 2 years ago and had no issues with receiving a medal, there were plenty of buses going (though the queues were quite substantial, that's fair, but that's going to happen when you're moving ~35k people plus their supporters about. Looking at this article all three of these ladies who contributed to it were within 10 - 20 minutes of the cut off/sweep time. So why does it affect little Kelloggs who was home by the time they'd all finished?

Like I said, when I finished in ~5:20 when I ran it, there were plenty of people still around, bananas and water etc., we walked about 15 minutes to the car that my OH had parked nearby so no issues getting back to our hotel (except the expected traffic). Wonder what went so wrong this year then?
Just because it was fine last year does not negate that it was a well known disaster this year! I agree it didn’t impact her but let’s not diminish the tit show it was. I did the half finished in the first batch of people and it was already chaos getting busses at that time and the bags were drenched so can’t imagine another 5 hours in the rain how bad it must have been.

Reactions: 6
I did the half this year and last. This year was a total SHITSHOW. I got a medal (and didn’t have to queue for buses cause my parents drove) but everyone looked bloody freezing in the queue as we walked past.

Reactions: 3
tit show or not - I’m certain it won’t even compare to the tit Show that will be Iron man!

Although I genuinely think that 48 hours before the event there’s going to be a ‘911 Emergency’ 🚑 going down! Some photo of her legs in a hospital bed and then radio silence never to be mentioned again 😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just because it was fine last year does not negate that it was a well known disaster this year! I agree it didn’t impact her but let’s not diminish the tit show it was. I did the half finished in the first batch of people and it was already chaos getting busses at that time and the bags were drenched so can’t imagine another 5 hours in the rain how bad it must have been.
That's fair enough, I wonder what was so different this year then. It can't have been the weather - let's be real, it's Scotland, they've got to be used to a bit of rain!

Kells with that tit reel, IYKYK type shite. I’ve never felt like that because my pace has never dropped two whole minutes per mile from mile 1 to mile 22. I’ve made that gesture and said never again because I’ve been running at a sustained pace and working hard for my result. Not because I’m an undertrained, overtrained, unfocused wanker like Kells.

• Haha
It’s ok guys, the triathlon is still on. She’s swimming today, and telling the huns that it’s also good for marathon recovery. Thanks Coach! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That's fair enough, I wonder what was so different this year then. It can't have been the weather - let's be real, it's Scotland, they've got to be used to a bit of rain!
I have never done it before and everyone I know said it’s a great event until this year so hopefully just a bad year! Would like to do it again but only if they make changes to have better and more transport options!
---

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.