Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
I missed all this as was at my own event. But am I seeing correctly that tits did another marathon not hitting his goal time and kels was another DNS?! And people say they’re not consistent …..🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

punter

Chatty Member
Wait she almost came last???
---
Damn I really had the narrative all prepared: she totally smashed it today, huge confidence boost, she will run a 3:30 marathon in two weeks and absolutely nail the 70.3 in 9 weeks, Ironman coming up for the autumn… maybe she should have picked a downhill Parkrun instead for this morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha

zetta buttons

VIP Member
He is so hilarious, he hasn't done any hill training in god knows how long and goes out and does 21 hill repeats today 😂 bring on the next injury!
View attachment 3008094
Welshtits: my calf and glute are feeling tight

Also Welshtits: does 21 hill repeats

(You couldn’t make these 2 up. He does a hill session which is the worst fucking thing to do with weak glutes and calves and she’s attempting a 1.2 mile sea swim when she’s only just managed a mile in the pool. Honestly, it’s like a car crash.)

• Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Throwing all my support behind Daz Runs.
Come on Daz! Show Tits how it’s done!
Note that he’s not asking for footage of himself. 🤣

• Haha

Lemming312

VIP Member
Jemma just posted a video of kels walking towards her on her insta stories. Kel looks like she’s walking with a bit of a hobble / limp. I’ve sort of noticed it before when she posts videos from the end of her runs that she looks like she’s limping at times
injury still or just how she walks?! 🤔 Or not even a limp. I can’t quite work it out?! Anyone help me 🤣
She runs like that too. She did say she had an imbalance and that was why weight training was non- negotiable this year. Yeah right........
Screenshot_20240405-132333.png

• Haha
  • Heart

HDCC2021

Jemma just posted a video of kels walking towards her on her insta stories. Kel looks like she’s walking with a bit of a hobble / limp. I’ve sort of noticed it before when she posts videos from the end of her runs that she looks like she’s limping at times
injury still or just how she walks?! 🤔 Or not even a limp. I can’t quite work it out?! Anyone help me 🤣
chafe march

• Haha

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Was there any evidence at all of the swim happening on Friday? She’s just going to pretend the 70.3 never existed isn’t she? Just like him. Fucking cowards.

Parent, contribute to society and stop navel gazing like the rest of the idiots on Instagram. No one will give a flying fuck how far you ran when you are in a care home doing the same jigsaw for the 20th time. Run if you love it. Don’t if you don’t. It’s not rocket science.

• Heart

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Come on, she’s the most hard working woman Full Time Tits has met. She doesn’t have time for strength work. She’s busy being a good mum, cleaning, cooking nutritious meals etc. she doesn’t just run junk miles, cycle inside and meet Insta sheep for sugary drinks and snacks….

• Haha

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Worth it for us

Had they been more focused on the lactate testing, things would have been a lot different yesterday and we would have all been eating our hats
Eating Buff hats that were inspired by their freebie trip to Chamonix where they both fell in love with trail running but then never did it again…

• Haha

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Tits is a joke, he’s a good runner but he’s not run well for years. There’s actual elites who run fast times and hold down jobs. Tits is not one of them. Get the fuck over yourself you dead toothed prick.

EC1A

It's time for Welshy to have a proper reset I think. Just back off for a couple of months, stop caning himself and run for enjoyment. Drop the ego and get his own coach. Some of the best coaches I know have their own coach, not sure why he doesn't. It's not a sign of weakness is it. Surely he's got to realise that rinse and repeat and trying all the stuff he does is making him go backwards. You can't always see your own training mistakes and he defo needs to zoom out and get someone to help him with all that. Clearly he won't tho. You're wasting your best running years pal, you're not getting any younger. Make a change or maybe regret it in a few years' time.
In all seriousness he’s been running marathons since 2016. The body can’t do it forever.

I watched the video and it was, in a nutshell, foul. On the bright side, the constant switching between landscape and portrait amused as much as it will have annoyed Tits.

The ego on him from YouTube is wild (you’re in your mid 30s, why post endless clips of people shouting your name?), which is strange as he wouldn’t say boo to a goose in real life.
---
Can these two do anything without a camera in their face? Imagine seeing this footage being filmed in the street.

Last edited: