Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marinium

For reference the splits were:
1st half - 1.52
2nd half - 2.22
Excellent execution once again🥳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone remember when he ended up on Strava wankers for this and he got all pissy defensive like he does. Such an angry little man child isn’t it. I’d love to wind him up and watch him lose his teeth it
He tried to portray it as a small victory, but you know deep down it really pissed him off. But I think my favourite reply came from Danny O'Reilly (the_running_dan). Absolute bum licker.

• Haha

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
“Why are you so shit at pacing?”
“Why do you always overestimate your ability?”
“Why are you always in a wildly quicker wave?”

• Haha

PawsDog

Chatty Member
I’m actually quite appreciative of this forum and the scrutiny of Kels elapsed time cos it was a hole I fell down a couple of years back so I switched off auto pause and now have a much more realistic picture of where I’m at. I’ve also hugely slowed down my easy runs! Thanks Kels. Doing the opposite of what you do has improved my running massively 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

zetta buttons

VIP Member
A) fuck off.
B) don’t use The Verve because you keep using epic tunes and ruining them for the rest of us.
C) what a load of tripe. Who are you comparing yourself to? An unbelievable athlete who reached the top of his game? You are a PT, sub elite marathoner who quite frankly hasn’t got a clue about how to train or do anything effectively.
D) fuck off.

ETA did I mention fuck off?

• Haha

Lemming312

VIP Member
What do you do on your first run back after a month off due to injury? The first thing that comes to mind is an all out z5 5k. He's only got 2 Kudos because he hid this from Strava as he didn't want people seeing what a tool he is 🤣. I wonder if this is what he gets his clients to do after an injury 🤔
Screenshot_20240602-164739.png

• Haha
  • Wow

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
So many of them crawl up his arse. And the one decent question about why he raced another marathon so soon after Manchester, he gets all defensive. Apparently life is too short to sit back and let it pass by.
Was it not a special birthday in their household yesterday and because Kells overshares and has no boundaries, we all know her son turns 13 today. But they had cake last night because he is with his Dad tonight. So did they spend Sunday celebrating the birthday? Did they fuck. Full Time does what he wants to do and Kells should never have signed up for that race! Yes, that kid isn’t biologically Tits but come on, you live as a family. Fucking act like it.

• Sad

Marinium

Had a look at her Strava. So for this marathon Kels will have done 3 long runs and 1 half marathon >2 months ago "as a training run :sick: ".With the last long run being 4 weeks from the marathon.
Also all her runs, including long runs are at exactly the same pace, marginal differences of <30". Which btw is way faster than her marathon pace. And ALL have significant elapsed time.
Textbook definition of an idiot, what do we think?

• Haha

EC1A

I was shocked to see her on her bike but I was in the wave she was supposed to be in and I got a BQ time (wouldn’t actually try to go as I’d rather spend the money on family holidays) and a London GFA…didn’t even go blind or anything 😂
Well done on your BQ but if you didn’t go blind, sorry you weren't trying hard enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kells, it’s been a while since a vlog because you must’ve forgotten to upload your Valencia Marathon results blog. Kels? Hello? Are you there? I am deeply invested in your series of false starts (or not even starting).

IMG_1037.jpeg
IMG_1036.png

Also don’t claim it’s your first tri if you previously claimed your Birmingham tri without swimming as a tri.

• Haha

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Stand down you lovely lot! Don’t fixate on the splits and things. The reason she didn’t get a better time is that she hasn’t been focused on the marathon *specifically’ .
So presume that means she’s going to smash the Ironman out the water then as surely that’s been her focus then?! Can’t wait guys! 🧱 💃 🎲 🥳

• Haha

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
He’s tapering so surely he should be a bunny in a box like our Kels was before she BQ’d went blind in Valencia.

• Haha

Boredatworktoday

Chatty Member
Kells bangs out a swim just after we comment on here that she hasn’t been doing it…. hiya Kells hun 👋🏻
She appears to be swimming 50m, then a 30 second rest, longest distance is 100m without stopping.

She does realise that there are no edges to hang onto to get your breath back in the sea doesn't she?

• Haha

HDCC2021

Anyone fancy a watch party? Essential kit for attendance includes;

- Thong (partners preferred)
- Lactate test strips
- Slab of cake for after the event (group run style - nutrition. on. point.)
- White stick and guide dog
- Don't worry about anything for hydration or carb loading - this isn't important, a bottle of coke will do.
- 3 missing teeth
- A pile of your finest kitchen clutter and unwashed dishes

Am I missing anything?

• Haha