Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EC1A

Ftt seems to have developed a sense of humour (his how to run a marathon post)
Since the race a few days ago he’s made 5x posts about it, 1x 30 min YouTube and however many stories. The same guy that said this:

IMG_3637.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
If anyone doesn't fancy watching, here's a quick recap -

FTT chats shite about carb loading and weight for about 5 minutes. Doesn't drink lucozade anymore, it's too carby. Managed to prep 8 little red cups of 'perfect fuel' for the day but forgot to take any morning carbs (forgot... sure).

Kelly films Tits getting his buns out and putting on her thong. Different strokes for different folks my friends, but maybe don't put that on youtube. If you have to censor it, it's probably not worth adding to the final cut.

There's a minor rant about the heart rate monitor not sitting properly. Probably because he has about 2% body fat at this present moment.

Tits forgot to set his watch up properly, so has to chuck his Stryde pod at Kelly who's cycling along the side of the road to 'support' him. Looks like outside interference to me, and if she was shouting shit like "You can do it!" or "It's just a feeling!" I'd lob shit at her too.

Tits took on too many carbs - 100g in one go (how well prepped were those little red cups then? This was apparently perfect fueling). Retches his way down the last 5km. Again, not sure we needed to see this. Probably could've been solved with.... eating and drinking properly in the run up to the race... or maybe... practicing fuelling during training...

Tits finishes and ofc includes the coverage from the organisers of him going over the line. Wonder if he's pissed that his shining moment was blocked by another runner needing assistance to clear the line (hope they're ok).

After the race Tits cheerfully tells a runner who did 2:33 (amazing effort) that "it's something" in a slightly dismissive tone. Something? It's fecking good. Though Tits time also came up as 2:33:01 so... weird neg there. Discussion ensues about whether a race is a time trial and how brutal the marathon is. I don't think anyone is under any illusion that a marathon isn't a lot of fucking work. Admits that he didn't train well enough and that he's learnt lessons from today. Kelly tries to get him to admit that he shouldn't be racing marathons every two months without proper training but Tits goofs it off and we all know he'll be racing in a marathon near you soon.

• Haha

Fake-It-Til-You-Bonk-It

If it was anyone else I’d be full of admiration (I can barely swim or ride a bike!) but it’s HER! Full time athlete, role model, influencer extraordinaire - so I’m sorry, but it’s fucking hysterical that she was almost last 🤣🤣

Looking forward to Edinburgh now. The next stop on her never ending road to Boston 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

Marinium

I'm almost annoyed at this result, cause he is a natural runner with ample of natural ability. If he wasn't as thick as he is and hired an actual coach and followed a sensible, tailored plan with strength training and a sensible nutrition to back it (aka fuelling enough), he'd definitely do better.
But here we are for another car crash.

punter

Chatty Member
This was meant to go here:

Lactate maggot running a mara-thong? 🤣🤣🤣 sorry it was a strange week..

• Haha
  • Sick

zetta buttons

VIP Member
30 minutes of it was standing 🤣. 3 runs this week but no real distance, shouldn't she be putting in a bit more mileage? I've no experience of triathlon training but I'd have thought she would need to do some runs off the bike (and not 5 hours later after she's had lunch and a shower) and put in some longer runs so she has the stamina to last a half marathon. Her last triathlon she walked most of the 5k run!
Don’t worry. She’s not going to get to the run.

• Haha

irunforfun

VIP Member
4:47. The first few miles are downhill AND she’ll have out herself the the 3:15-3:30 wave so a fast start will be guaranteed. Has tits been cycling so much this week in part so that he can cycle the course with her? If so, I’d say a DNF due to being pushed too much too soon going blind/hypo/too hot/stomach issues/drinking doggy water…

Edit: dodgy water. Though perhaps doggy water is a contender too!

• Haha

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
Gotta be. He’s not ran since 4th May, and has been Zwifting his full time ass off. Dunno how he managed to get injured. I mean, it’s not like he did something stupid like race two hard marathons back to back ……
The good news is, that he is such an honest and transparent coach that he will update everyone and tell us why he’s only zwifting and not running. 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
I remember when she did one XC event and got the spikes and said she was going to do more of it. Also when she had her freebie trip with Buff to Chamonix and declared her new love of trail running. That bike and that wetsuit are going back in the shed of doom soon and she’ll be back on her Boston bullshit ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
Three boring as fuck reels of him running with either music or some bullshit “inspirational” voice over. How about you put out some actual educational content? How are you going to train differently? Show strength training. He’s a fucking muppet and I don’t know why anyone would pay him.

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
Yup looks fun kels! 🤣🤣🤣🤣💃💃💃🥳🥳🥳💃💃💃
Very randomly I looked up a couple of peoples results in the photos around her (it’s half term my children are still in bed🤷‍♀️🤣) and there’s a woman who’s in some of the earlier photos. Yeh that woman did it in 3 hours 33. Should have stuck with her 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha