Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually quite appreciative of this forum and the scrutiny of Kels elapsed time cos it was a hole I fell down a couple of years back so I switched off auto pause and now have a much more realistic picture of where I’m at. I’ve also hugely slowed down my easy runs! Thanks Kels. Doing the opposite of what you do has improved my running massively 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I took autopause off too after realisation that it wasn't a true reflection. My runs back in 2018 all look good on paper but don't hold up to scrutiny.
Kel's and tits are like some parody account 😂 making all the mistakes for content. But it's their reality😯 and they are both claiming to be coaches 🙉
Every time I watch "Serious Runner" parody account on YouTube there something in there that makes me think of tits and Kel's. The race day morning one had me today at "preloading my excuses". There is also a legitimate comment from someone on that vid saying the pre race breakfast is now rice pudding and coke, this has to be a dig someone is making at Tits??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I took autopause off too after realisation that it wasn't a true reflection. My runs back in 2018 all look good on paper but don't hold up to scrutiny.
Kel's and tits are like some parody account 😂 making all the mistakes for content. But it's their reality😯 and they are both claiming to be coaches 🙉
Every time I watch "Serious Runner" parody account on YouTube there something in there that makes me think of tits and Kel's. The race day morning one had me today at "preloading my excuses". There is also a legitimate comment from someone on that vid saying the pre race breakfast is now rice pudding and coke, this has to be a dig someone is making at Tits??
Id never heard of that account on YouTube. Just watched the one mentioned. Spot on. Haha thank you!! Sounds so much like Tits and how he takes himself so serious 🫠

Reactions: 4
I had no idea autopause even existed. I've always been impressed at Kelly's ability to remember to restart her watch during her many stops 😂 I always assumed she was manually pausing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have auto pause off but I think on strava unless you tag something as a race it will still show moving time separated from elapsed time on the activity. Unless there are no roads I always have a minute or two extra on elapsed vs moving but I'm never purposefully trying to claim I'm any faster than I am :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely love Serious Runner, he's so good (and his times back him up, tbf).

I'm changing my guess and going with 5:10 overall, 1:53 half, voms around mile 18, goes blind at mile 24. Carried over the line on the back of Tit's bike.

• Haha
Kells with a new reel and a “Thank God its’s Friday” sticker over the story of it. Yeah hun, you really hit that Monday- Friday work life hard, you deserve a weekend away from your kids ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
There’s no in the day tracking for Edinburgh, disappointing!
Is that why she picked Edinburgh? So we can’t figure out what’s happening and they can just pretend it never happened afterwards when it inevitably goes pear shaped?

• Haha
Is that why she picked Edinburgh? So we can’t figure out what’s happening and they can just pretend it never happened afterwards when it inevitably goes pear shaped?
There is always the inevitable positive split on Strava.

• Haha