Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Coach” Kells has done two 6 mile runs this week, at what will be faster than marathon pace. Just a shakeout run left apparently (duck knows what that will be, 2 x 30 seconds with 65 x 10 seconds and some threshy). What the duck kind of taper week is that? Why do people pay her for this kind of tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Coach” Kells has done two 6 mile runs this week, at what will be faster than marathon pace. Just a shakeout run left apparently (duck knows what that will be, 2 x 30 seconds with 65 x 10 seconds and some threshy). What the duck kind of taper week is that? Why do people pay her for this kind of tit?
Her spelling on the story about bagels has officially broken me 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet she’s ran today what she thinks her marathon pace will be. Remember she did Thag same a few days before Valencia and did they cringe caption about it being Spanish pace or something (but had held it for just ten minutes 🤣) and then look what happened at that tit show. Wasn’t it compete with dancing 💃?!

so i bet she’s done the same today doing her perceived marathon pace but has managed to not post it as such because ultimately she will fail to deliver at the weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s going for around 3:45-3:50 if she was practicing her race pace (which she will have been, cos she’s dumb). Still over 2 mins of elapsed time. Roll on Sunday!
She will 100% set off too quick as she always does plus it is a downhill start. Then she will think she can bq before bonking.

Wonder if she will be wearing ‘the thong’

• Sick
I’m just waiting for the inevitable statement of “I was on target for a BQ until [whatever mile the downhill bit finishes]”. Or that part will be when she starts to go blind. And when Tits stops doing updates.

• Haha
I’m just waiting for the inevitable statement of “I was on target for a BQ until [whatever mile the downhill bit finishes]”. Or that part will be when she starts to go blind. And when Tits stops doing updates.
So mile 3?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a shame she once again forgot to do a decent set of proper long runs without elapsed time. 🤡 The BONK is nailed on!

• Haha
Had a look at her Strava. So for this marathon Kels will have done 3 long runs and 1 half marathon >2 months ago "as a training run :sick: ".With the last long run being 4 weeks from the marathon.
Also all her runs, including long runs are at exactly the same pace, marginal differences of <30". Which btw is way faster than her marathon pace. And ALL have significant elapsed time.
Textbook definition of an idiot, what do we think?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Captain dead tooth is really pushing this crappy lame ad on everyone. Imagine sinking to a ad that has absolutely zero relevance to your page and what you’re about. Why not collab with your local dentist practice and sort your nashers out

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
4.37 for kels. With an almost downhill 5k pb within the first five miles
Does Edinburgh have waves? Can’t wait to see which one the obnoxious bell end had put herself in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4.37 for kels. With an almost downhill 5k pb within the first five miles
Does Edinburgh have waves? Can’t wait to see which one the obnoxious bell end had put herself in 🤣
Yes it has waves, I'm sure she'll be in with the 3:30 marathoners 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s really hard to gauge her level of fitness when every run includes half an hour of elapsed time. I’m going to guess 4:39.

Reactions: 3