Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Kelly is in the green wave. Through some Instagram research found someone who ran it in 3:40 last year and was in the green wave….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But what happened to Kristy’s project stripey? I am wondering whether when she signed up she put a much faster time. I know she said she is only doing it for fun but I am not entirely convinced yet…. For championship place she would need more than sub 3:30.

Reactions: 3
I so wish there were trackers 😫. I reckon green wave is around 3.30 at a guess ….whixh means she’s gonna set out way too fast with the others and then the glorious tit show which follows will happen ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
3:30 wave combined with a downhill start. What can possibly go wrong....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But what happened to Kristy’s project stripey? I am wondering whether when she signed up she put a much faster time. I know she said she is only doing it for fun but I am not entirely convinced yet…. For championship place she would need more than sub 3:30.
Kirsty is all over the place with her running these days. I think she does most of it ‘for the gram’ 🙄 Project Stripey, then that’s binned for a shot at a massive half PB, which gets binned for a period of speed work to get a 5k PB, which becomes a half attempt at Berlin, which gets binned cos it’s too hot, so a marathon it is, but only for fun (lies) ….. Jesus Christ, ITS JUST RUNNING! Don’t get me wrong, she’s made great progress, but calm the duck down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe there is no tracker for this race I’ll just have to wait for the Strava to see where she bonks

I think there will be radio silence today. Even though tits will be desperate to let us know that she’s crushing it by setting out at the pace they set as she 7 minute miles it out of the first 400 metres….

Hopefully there’s some live results at least

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think there will be radio silence today. Even though tits will be desperate to let us know that she’s crushing it by setting out at the pace they set as she 7 minute miles it out of the first 400 metres….

Hopefully there’s some live results at least
I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't upload it straight away. We should know by around 3:30pm if she went sub 5 hours.
---
She has forgotten her anti chafe, no mention of the thong…
Can't she buy anti-chafe in Edinburgh, there are plenty of places that sell it?

She’s going to have an allergic reaction to the Edinburgh bought anti- chafe cream isn’t she?! That’s why she isn’t going to BQ today. Hives as big as basketballs (maybe even taking over her eyeballs ) will take over her body meaning she has to stumble her way through the last 15 miles. Up until that point though- totally on for a BQ 🤷‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The fire alarm went off in their hotel last night, fortunately it was still daylight so she can't use that as an excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am still betting she will DNF rather than cross the finish line in over 5h.

Runnerbeans is at mile 16/20 so we should get some video evidence even if Tits doesn't share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just did the half, HOLY tit the weather is grim
---
Was getting battered by wind rain and salt along the coast 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7