Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe there’s no live tracking! Also can’t believe I’m eager awaiting content from Runner Beans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we reckon she’s done yet? 🤔🤔
I don't know how long it takes to get over the start line, but if it takes her 5 hours then she'll still be running. Obviously hasn't BQed or she would have posted by now 😂. No videos from Tits or Runnerbeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What time did she start? Must have been close to 5 hours now and she is not on the result list either (although is this even updated?).
Gearing up for the positive split everyone or are we thinking DNF?

Reactions: 2
What time did she start? Must have been close to 5 hours now and she is not on the result list either (although is this even updated?).
Gearing up for the positive split everyone or are we thinking DNF?
Kirsty has just posted and she finished in just under 4 hours so could be another hour at least before Kelly finishes 😅
Edit: Kirsty finished an hour ago according to her stories so any time now for Kelly...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very inconsiderate of those muppets at Edinburgh to not have the tech to enable us to witness the heroics of Kelloggs in real time. Bit like Santa stealing the stocking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very inconsiderate of those muppets at Edinburgh to not have the tech to enable us to witness the heroics of Kelloggs in real time. Bit like Santa stealing the stocking!!
I'm beginning to think she DNF'ed. Runnerbeans saw Kirsty on the out and back but didn't mention seeing Kelly.

Reactions: 5
Ah I would love it if she proved me right. We should have a poll on excuses ranked by likelihood and order in which she will drop them.
I'm sure she will blame the lack of anti-chafe which is widely available in any sports/outdoor/chemist shops. Even in Edinburgh.....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahah check out strava people. Usual tit show! 🤣🤣

Look at Mile 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If she posts a insta about ‘some’ days just not being your day. I dares one of you unblocked people to say ‘NO day is ever your day Kells’ 🤣🤣

Glorious 🤣🤣🤣

And there’s elapsed time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Green wave not work out for you kels?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All part of the process team!! Head out at 3:37 pace and roll in at 4:13. Hang it in the Louvre. 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can you be a coach who repeats the same mistakes every single time? Goes out at wanted pace, blows up in the second half and crawls to the finish line. Rinse and repeat. For years on end.
Fair play to her time, but surely there has to be a point at which they both take stock and put the ego in the box? And join the real world….

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She will never start sensibly . It’s all
Part of the process 🤣. Believe you can BQ and one day you will. That’s all you need!

• Haha
Reactions: 8