Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still doing Edinburgh next weekend 😁 Let the games begin. I’m guessing 4:35 if she doesn’t start too fast (which she probably will) as for a change she’s not vastly overtrained. However not enough long runs, so she’ll still bonk!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s still doing Edinburgh next weekend 😁 Let the games begin. I’m guessing 4:35 if she doesn’t start too fast (which she probably will) as for a change she’s not vastly overtrained. However not enough long runs, so she’ll still bonk!
Reckon that sounds very accurate!
I really don’t know why she bothers- it’s an absolute bleeping hiding to nothing!! All that travel / stress / organisation/ expense - yet she forgets to do the correct training 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
It’s going to be a training run for Ironman guys . . Times are irrelevant these days she said on her vlog. 😎🙄🙄🤣

• Haha
4:45 from me, I think she'll really struggle on the last 10k, there will definitely be blood sugar issues and maybe even some blindness.

• Haha
I mean have you even run a marathon and wanted it enough if you havent gone blind and had to feel your way to the finish 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
So next weekend is bank holiday and start of half term week so naturally time to yet again put running first, after doing an event last weekend. Now she's saying it's not even an important run for her, merely a training run which is hundreds of miles away (take it she'll be flying up?). I just can't imagine being this selfish when I have a young family and just a (crap) hobby runner. Plus when she's not off doing pointless events then tits is. I just can't get over how they prioritise themselves over family time so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
DNS or 4:37 (since 4:35 is already taken 😂). If she goes over 4:45 I would think she will rather DNF than accept such a massive defeat.

• Haha
4:47. The first few miles are downhill AND she’ll have out herself the the 3:15-3:30 wave so a fast start will be guaranteed. Has tits been cycling so much this week in part so that he can cycle the course with her? If so, I’d say a DNF due to being pushed too much too soon going blind/hypo/too hot/stomach issues/drinking doggy water…

Edit: dodgy water. Though perhaps doggy water is a contender too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heat = 15 degrees and sunshine 😂
Scottish summer's day, but only sunny if you are lucky 😂.
Has tits been cycling so much this week in part so that he can cycle the course with her? If so, I’d say a DNF due to being pushed too much too soon going blind/hypo/too hot/stomach issues/drinking doggy water…
It's not the best course for watching people, so many roads are closed, and he might struggle with a bike as some bits are fenced off, probably won't be the best footage for a vlog, assuming she starts.

It's not the best course for watching people, so many roads are closed, and he might struggle with a bike as some bits are fenced off, probably won't be the best footage for a vlog, assuming she starts.
The rules don’t apply to these two. Like Bester, it’s ALL about them. Maybe he’ll get off the bike and start running and they’ll both spontaneously combust with the heat/lactate/t1/hypo/blindness?

• Haha
Can’t recall ever doing a marathon as a ‘training run’ for a 70.3 so I’m calling bs on that one. Also do not understand this obsession with always choosing races so far from home. There must be a dozen local races?! Utterly baffles me to be fair.

• Haha
She could have done Bristol half today as a half ironman training run, an hour from where she lives, good for spectators who can hang out at the harbour side and plenty going on for families. But she's got this mindset that only marathons count. Even though she fails every time at her mara goals and isn't getting any faster at them over countless attempts.
Is she down to do Valencia in December, or is that Tits?
ETA - I forgot about Chicago, are they both doing that or just one of them? The amount of races they do which involve foreign or long distance travel is insane.

Reactions: 3