Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they not program these workouts and send them to the watch? Her interval times are all over the place. Drives me nuts.

Reactions: 5
Which one do we think she’s doing?! It would be the sensible thing to do the sprint distance one as a first attempt.

But this is Kells so I’m thinking the middle distance 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And naturally she is attempting her first outdoors bike ride and (actual) first OW swim on a race. She’s smart innit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t wait for some too notch commentary at the start petering away to nothing as kels begins her descent into blindness.

Wonder how he’s going to get the water footage today? Paddle board along side the swimming?

• Haha
I can’t wait for some too notch commentary at the start petering away to nothing as kels begins her descent into blindness.

Wonder how he’s going to get the water footage today? Paddle board along side the swimming?
He has got a wetsuit! He got it for his Ironman (pending, still) and wore it to the answer the door.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Can’t help loving the way wannabe elite runners throw their hat in the ring of triathlon with one outdoor bike ride and two brief outdoor swims in the actual race week.

Edit; Just seen FTT story. Real rookie error only having one bottle holder on ya bike. IYKYK 😉

What distance is it?

Reactions: 7
can we just pause to remember that she is supposed to do a marathon in 2 weeks..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disappointed that the website for that tri doesn't have live tracking (guessing that's a triathalon thing?). How will we ever know if she's out of the water?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she was doing the sprint distance and started at 8 surely being the pro she is- she’d be finished by now 🤔
I mean top three ladies last year in the sprint distance did it in less than 1 hours 42 in. Surely after four hours Kells made it round?!

Or she’s gone BIG with the middle distance

Last edited: