Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #15 The most hard-working, full-time clowns out there

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait she almost came last???
---
Damn I really had the narrative all prepared: she totally smashed it today, huge confidence boost, she will run a 3:30 marathon in two weeks and absolutely nail the 70.3 in 9 weeks, Ironman coming up for the autumn… maybe she should have picked a downhill Parkrun instead for this morning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like she was dead last on the swim. 11 out of 12 for age category and 19 out of 20 for all women.

Although fair play to her for actually finishing it. Better than my expectations! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it was anyone else I’d be full of admiration (I can barely swim or ride a bike!) but it’s HER! Full time athlete, role model, influencer extraordinaire - so I’m sorry, but it’s bleeping hysterical that she was almost last 🤣🤣

Looking forward to Edinburgh now. The next stop on her never ending road to Boston 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If it was anyone else I’d be full of admiration (I can barely swim or ride a bike!) but it’s HER! Full time athlete, role model, influencer extraordinaire - so I’m sorry, but it’s bleeping hysterical that she was almost last 🤣🤣

Looking forward to Edinburgh now. The next stop on her never ending road to Boston 🥱
Exactky this. 100 percent. I admire anyone dojng any event. Any time is amazing if you’re doing it . But you’re right it’s HER .
Wonder how she’s feeling about Iron man now - brimming with confidence?
Have to admit I saw her swim time ages before the bike and run went up and because of how long it took her I thought she had pulled an amazing time out the bag for the middle distance swim - as people were doing the sprint swim in like 15 mins 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't have a lot of context for tris as I've never wanted to do one (don't mind swimming, don't ever want to open water swim though and I hate riding a bike) - isn't 6 minutes a very long time for a swim to bike transition?

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness though, I don’t think we’re going to hear about the Swansea one again now. Surely after today she must realise that if she could. hardly do this one- then she’s hardly going to be able to go full Ironman in 9 weeks time.
It would be potentially dangerous (to her) and unfair on any marshalls volunteering having to wait for her to make it round . As I sense she’d be hours after even ‘steadier’ paced triathletes .

However she won’t admit any of this if she is a DNS. She’s a triathlete now don’t you know 🤣
---
She’s a triathlete. The insta and Strava bio will be changing now
She’s so smug in this story. Bet her post triathlon write up won’t say where she placed or just how long it took her in comparison to everyone else 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Epic. Runnerbeans has been spectating at a triathlon today and now wants to do one with Hubbie next year 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
With that swim effort she won’t make the cut offs for the 70.3 I don’t think.

Reactions: 6
Well she only had 750 metres to swim today and that took 46 minutes so anyone with any sort of basic maths skills can make that maths…math. But probably not kels and tits….thats not the sort of maths they do 🤣

• Haha
Well she only had 750 metres to swim today and that took 46 minutes so anyone with any sort of basic maths skills can make that maths…math. But probably not kels and tits….thats not the sort of maths they do 🤣
Does anyone get her story? Is she saying she swam in fact 1.2km???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it took her 45+ minutes to complete a 750m swim, how long is it gonna be for almost 2k of the 70.3? Is she even gonna qualify for the cutoff?
Get yourselfs ready for the upcoming DNSs

Just realised so many people with the same question😅, well spotted everyone

• Haha