WelshRunner-Kelloggs on the Run #11 Tennis, Triathlons,Tiny Teeth Tits - Day In The Life of Unemployed Kellogg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all start our messages a with ‘not pace shaming’ because we genuinely aren’t. It’s just that so many of us do a lot less miles, juggle a lot more things, don’t get freebies and yet are a dam sight more successful at it 🤣.! It’s the fact that she does duck all else and yet bonks at every event without seemingly ever learning. Waiting to see what pace she went out at. I always love to see that!

Reactions: 14
She ran a warm up mile at 9:09 according to Strava but these are her splits from the official results.

Never. Fails. 🤣🤣🤣
ETA - she’ll be lucky to translate that into a sub 4 in a few months . Although let’s not forget she can run 7 min miles for 60 seconds in her sessions so you never know- it’s all relative. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tits has given his synopsis on his stories of how it went. I’m reading between the lines here but I’m guessing from what he’s saying he went out too fast and slowed 🤔🤣
He went out too fast and totally fucked his pacing? Never!

• Haha
Reactions: 10