Welshrunner, kelloggsontherun #12 Why so serious? Not off to war. It's all relative, let's bonk some more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kels yesterday: I missed my kids so much, I just want to be at home for the foreseeable

Kels today: Only 2 months til I can duck off to Valencia on another (pointless) jolly

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why can’t these two pay for things? Nothing irritates me more than a sponger and both are the very definition. It’s embarrassing being on the scrounge 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She called Riga a training run? So four days away from your children again for a ‘training run’ that you could just as easily do at home?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She called Riga a training run? So four days away from your children again for a ‘training run’ that you could just as easily do at home?!
Tbf we all know she is lying through her bleeping arse about that! An excuse for no PB. But the fact she is willing to pretend it was just a training run just shows the absolute disregard she has for her kids. I'm running a local marathon this weekend and leaving my little one with her nana for the day and already having major mum guilt!! Planned a full on fun day the day before to make up for it!! 😂

• Haha
Why is she doing Valencia at all? It must be obvious to her she's nowhere near BQ, or even PB shape. Surely a sensible coach would realise it was too soon and look for a Spring mara? I think runner of 4 has the right idea, ease back over winter and just do some fun stuff, hell some family stuff FFS. Even Bester has taken his family on a sunshine break now.

I don't understand this need to perpetually train for a marathon. There seems to be a lack of appreciation that you can be a runner and not be always training for a A race. Surely she'd enjoy it more if she just took the pressure off. I guarantee one day she'll regret constantly hammering the training in pursuit of an impossible goal.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand this need to perpetually train for a marathon. There seems to be a lack of appreciation that you can be a runner and not be always training for a A race. Surely she'd enjoy it more if she just took the pressure off. I guarantee one day she'll regret constantly hammering the training in pursuit of an impossible goal.
I’ve followed her for ages, long before she met tits, she used to just… run? Did some trial races, had a little group of running mates… she seemed to really enjoy it. I don’t get what she gets out of this now

I’ve followed her for ages, long before she met tits, she used to just… run? Did some trial races, had a little group of running mates… she seemed to really enjoy it. I don’t get what she gets out of this now
And wasn't she quite a bit quicker too? She may have some pbs now, but her average pace is around an 8 min mile. As it's been said before, some people are just naturally faster. And it's fine. I had been running half marathons and a few marathons for years before one of my best mates ran her first half. She matched my pb on the first go with iffy training. I was a bit miffed but I got over it 😂

And I'm sick of that trackclubbabe or whatever her name is banging on about running a 5-hour marathon to a 3-hour marathon. She obviously always had the ability she just didn't train for her first marathon properly. Kelly would be so much more relatable if she just ran her paces and was proud of her little accomplishments rather than going for a BQ which will never happen in this lifetime or the next 😂😂

Lastly, how much the pair of them have aged!! They both look so haggard compared to when they first met. Have some fun in life. It's all about the stress of running with no joy and it shows!!

ETA her short distance avg was an 8 min mile. She will never hold that for 26.2 🥴

Last edited:
Oh Christ - those reels with the ‘inspirational’ voiceovers 🤢 absolute utter bleeping pish they are!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Somebody wrote on her page today ‘you’re an inspiration.’ . Like what part of her , I really wanted to ask as I think we need to define exactly what ‘inspirational’ means 🤣

track club babe always says her first marathon was 6.08 (I’m sure that’s right, I’ve seen it that many times!) but actually she signed up to it a few days before, wasn’t a runner and was in college. I don’t think that truely counts as a first attempt. Then the next one she did was like 4.03 with a bit of trainjng (again seen it that many times I’m sure I’m right!) I’d class that as her first proper attempt. Her improvements are still impressive but she clearly does have some natural skill there if you discount the 6 hour non attempt.

kels has never been ‘fast’ however yiud define that. And I’m not sure why she’s ashamed of that and tries to hide it at every opportunity. Nobody really cares 🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh Christ - those reels with the ‘inspirational’ voiceovers 🤢 absolute utter bleeping pish they are!!!!
Wish someone could comment, how about show that much emotion and drive about being a good mum... but guessing that would get an immediate delete and block.

Just listened to the voice over on her reel where it said ‘you know what’s really unattractive? Sitting round and waiting sowmthing to happen.’
No you pair of scroungers- what’s really unattractive is the state of your house and the inability to make your children your top priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wish someone could comment, how about show that much emotion and drive about being a good mum... but guessing that would get an immediate delete and block.
I've been blocked so many times for saying less 😂 I'm on IG account number 6 so I can follow their car crash lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.