WelshRunner-Kelloggs on the Run #11 Tennis, Triathlons,Tiny Teeth Tits - Day In The Life of Unemployed Kellogg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was coached for 6 years and not once ever, ever did I have an 8km ‘shake out run’ in my plan the day before a race! I remember getting ‘pre race prep’ which might be 20 minutes with a few short speed efforts in the middle. But .. all relative. Cos #notelite
Same! I’ve got a marathon in 3 weeks, and on my plan for the day before is either rest or at a push volunteer at parkrun. I’m also #notelite

Reactions: 3
I’ve only ever had an easy 15-20 mins planned the day before a race too, and I usually find it difficult to keep it slow as I’ve properly tapered and my legs feel bouncy and well rested. Not something I’d guess Wellogs have experienced. I’m also #notelite

Reactions: 5
I wish I knew where to start looking for her classic comment where she was basically mocking those that had questioned the amount of miles she did and she said that volume didn’t work for everyone but for her she wanted more more more 🤣🤔. It’s all relative though I guess for those who are elite like those pair of tits .

#alsonotelite

• Haha
Welsh tits having the front to post about the kids races has really annoyed me. Look you horrible parents, people take their kids on these trips. You would never as it would involve spending some bloody money on them.
Vile. The pair of them, vile.
I’m amazed Jemma or runner of four haven’t said anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Welsh tits having the front to post about the kids races has really annoyed me. Look you horrible parents, people take their kids on these trips. You would never as it would involve spending some bloody money on them.
Vile. The pair of them, vile.
I’m amazed Jemma or runner of four haven’t said anything.
I’m so bleeping glad someone said it. 👏🏻 That really got on my tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If their race isn’t until 2.15 (ugh, imagine racing then 🙄) then I’m assuming they’re not coming back until tomorrow.

4 day jolly from their jolly-filled life. The rest of us see today as energy bill lowering day, whereas Kelly and Tits just see it as another day to get free money flogging free stuff via undeclared ads away from their kids.

One day they’ll look back and regret. We can but hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well as the elite women’s started they mentioned on the commentary that it’s flat and the temp (16-17 degrees) is ideal for HM
so there’s a couple of the excuses smashed!

Is there any way of tracking or will it be a case of waiting for the results at the end ?
i have some time to kill for an hour or so - presumably that’s what we’re expecting to go round in?! 🤔🤣

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have their PBs to hand? So we can see how much they bonked?

Reactions: 4
Tits has given his synopsis on his stories of how it went. I’m reading between the lines here but I’m guessing from what he’s saying he went out too fast and slowed 🤔🤣

• Haha
Tits “went out too hard, slowed down, picked it up, my pacing was all over the place”.. what’s new?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1:55 for our Kells on her way to a Bq. Nice to see she’s having such a good time on her stories. Must be nice to be a part time mother with no job.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Good one kels. Flat, perfect weather and still not really near BQ pace and another 13 miles to add to that before year four of BQ attempting creeps in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No pace shaming at all but my half PB is only marginally slower at like a quarter of the weekly mileage and without any “sessions” running 3 times a week…. I see her training is really working for her…

• Heart