WelshRunner-Kelloggs on the Run #11 Tennis, Triathlons,Tiny Teeth Tits - Day In The Life of Unemployed Kellogg

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve had as many days away from my kids in 12 years as Matt and Kelly have had from Harri so far this year. My kids were horrified when I went away for 3 nights last year for my first ever holiday with mates.

Their dad and I usually take a weekend away every 5 years for our wedding anniversary and we didn’t even manage that this year because we had plans with the kids. I cannot imagine bleeping off abroad to race and leaving them with grandparents etc. I would feel neglectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually think it’s a good thing for couples to spend some time away from their kids and just be the two of them together. But just not every weekend, and doesn’t even have to be a weekend, just an evening out! And def not great when it becomes instead of taking your kids anywhere. Ever. Ever in their entire lives. It’s so sad 😞

Reactions: 10
Tits and Kelly gorging themselves on cake, I'm surprised Tits hasn't gone out to run it off 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I like runner of 4 too. I noticed she mentioned missing her kids and wanting to get back to them asap. Something I don't feel comes from Kel's, even less Titts. He's def a reluctant dad.
She's an amazing runner and has a good approach. But, that eyeliner, is it tattooed on?! Is that a thing? (Disclaimer I barely wear makeup so not au fair with this stuff!).

If they’re that big of a deal in the influencing world why don’t they negotiate to take at least one child each time they go?
To be clear, these two are completely invisible. The only place where they’re something of a “deal” in the influencing world is in their own heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's an amazing runner and has a good approach. But, that eyeliner, is it tattooed on?! Is that a thing? (Disclaimer I barely wear makeup so not au fair with this stuff!).
It's not tattooed, she did once post a picture of herself without her make-up, otherwise I would have thought it was permanent too. Who can be bothered to put on eyeliner at 5am before going out for a run?? She also has hair extensions as her hair is really thin, but she gets ginger extensions while her hair is brown 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Something I don't feel comes from Kel's, even less Titts. He's def a reluctant dad.
I definitely get the reluctant dad vibe. He doesn’t seem interested in the the kids, she definitely trapped him with that baby. I don’t even get a couples vibe between Tits and Kells, they come across more brother and sister a lot of the time.

But, that eyeliner, is it tattooed on?! Is that a thing? (Disclaimer I barely wear makeup so not au fair with this stuff!).
Don’t follow her, but she seems to pop up in other people feeds a bit. I’m always grossed out by her makeup, it always looks so crusty and ages her. Kells eyeliner and mascara looks grim too. I don’t wear any when I’m running, don’t understand why you would, just ends up a mess, particularly in the rain.

Reactions: 7
I definitely get the reluctant dad vibe. He doesn’t seem interested in the the kids, she definitely trapped him with that baby. I don’t even get a couples vibe between Tits and Kells, they come across more brother and sister a lot of the time.
100% agree! Apart from when we speculate that they’ve split up, then a forced ‘date night’ comes along, complete with insta posts 🙄

• Haha
I really like runner of 4 and like to see her do well. I think she’s really quite modest when she l has phenomenal talent and could really be one of the insta wankers if she wanted to be .

As for tits and kels - shake out runs done and now they’re watching the kids races?! Oh the irony in that when your own children are nowhere to be seen!

Reactions: 8
Keep forgetting that she’s also there to run it- too used to her being the one filming and just going along for the (bike!) ride 🤣
She’s done 30 odd miles this week alrwady. He’s obviously been struggling after Berlin so hasn’t clocked so many .
So do we think they’re both going for some ‘Vigour in Riga’ and going all in ?! 🤔

I can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow. Here for the comedy. All in for the (looking like you need a) shits and giggles.

runner of 4 - crazy eyeliner, very good runner who trains smart And generally has her head screwed on and priorities right. Where she annoys me is the over gushy, OTT and cringey posts she does from time to time that are a little like tits and his going off to battle kind of vibe…

Reactions: 7
I was coached for 6 years and not once ever, ever did I have an 8km ‘shake out run’ in my plan the day before a race! I remember getting ‘pre race prep’ which might be 20 minutes with a few short speed efforts in the middle. But .. all relative. Cos #notelite