WelshRunner-Kelloggs on the Run #11 Tennis, Triathlons,Tiny Teeth Tits - Day In The Life of Unemployed Kellogg

How will Kells Triathlon go?

• DNS

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • DNF

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • She limps through it but claims she enjoyed the journey

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • She flies through it like a long lost Brownlee Brother

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She goes quiet and never acknowledges it again

Votes: 25 33.3%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her evaluation of the trialthon….She’s going to have enjoyed the process, the day will be the best day ever with her family support , she’ll be proud of herself for grinding it out regardless of how hard she’ll make it look, and then folks we’ll go again on attempt number 76 for a BQ- where she will of course be feeling stronger than ever to trust the process even more.

Oh and don’t forget VOLUME and CADENCE!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her evaluation of the trialthon….She’s going to have enjoyed the process, the day will be the best day ever with her family support , she’ll be proud of herself for grinding it out regardless of how hard she’ll make it look, and then folks we’ll go again on attempt number 76 for a BQ- where she will of course be feeling stronger than ever to trust the process even more.

Oh and don’t forget VOLUME and CADENCE!
Don't forget how although the tri didn't go as planned, its all excellent preparation and cross training for running. She'll try and keep some of the cycling and swimming to aid overall volume

Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over the drop off of strength since she’s back running/tennissing/swimming/cycling. She has ALL DAY to exercise so do some rehab and strength.

Reactions: 3
Don't forget how although the tri didn't go as planned, its all excellent preparation and cross training for running. She'll try and keep some of the cycling and swimming to aid overall volume
She'll drop the cycling as soon as she starts her marathon "block" and go all in running every day, speed sessions, lake track sessions, hill sessions, long runs, easy runs, all at exactly the same pace.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kelly: I have no other time other than the middle of the day to run. Omg. It’s so hot. I’m dying. Look at how committed I am. I need more expensive drinks because I’m a twit and gave myself a hypo because I ran at midday in 27 degree heat.

Also Kelly: look at how empty the pool is on Friday night. Omg they’re playing Tay Tay. Look at how committed I am. I ran in the heat and gave myself a hypo earlier because I had to swim now. Double/triple/quadruple sessions are only for the likes of me and tinyteefface.

duck off and then duck off some more please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kelly: I have no other time other than the middle of the day to run. Omg. It’s so hot. I’m dying. Look at how committed I am. I need more expensive drinks because I’m a twit and gave myself a hypo because I ran at midday in 27 degree heat.

Also Kelly: look at how empty the pool is on Friday night. Omg they’re playing Tay Tay. Look at how committed I am. I ran in the heat and gave myself a hypo earlier because I had to swim now. Double/triple/quadruple sessions are only for the likes of me and tinyteefface.

Probably Tits had booked the cooler morning for his run because obviously his run is more important than hers 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just saw this, I'm tempted to join now just to see what kind of bullshit he posts 😂

Screenshot_20230708-114626.png

• Haha
He’s clearly now acutely obsessed with ‘volume’ .. literal eye rolls 🙄

Reactions: 5

She had a hypo and just a few hours later went swimming... Listen to your body! Aaaggghhhh

• Wow
She had a hypo and just a few hours later went swimming... Listen to your body! Aaaggghhhh
She’s just come back to running from an injury 5 weeks ago, and she’s run every day for the last 9 days.

I thought best practice was build volume by 10% per week? How does 4km, 15km, 27km, 43km and no doubt 50km this week (as she’s already at 40km) stack up against that? It’s addiction and stupidity.

• Wow
She’s just come back to running from an injury 5 weeks ago, and she’s run every day for the last 9 days.

I thought best practice was build volume by 10% per week? How does 4km, 15km, 27km, 43km and no doubt 50km this week (as she’s already at 40km) stack up against that? It’s addiction and stupidity.
It is madness really, the next injury won't be far away at this rate. Daft really as swimming is a good way to work on cardio but with no impact so she could be using the swimming to give her legs a rest...

It is madness really, the next injury won't be far away at this rate. Daft really as swimming is a good way to work on cardio but with no impact so she could be using the swimming to give her legs a rest...
Instead of doing it on top of running and cycling and tennis and walking miles and miles and miles.

Instead of doing it on top of running and cycling and tennis and walking miles and miles and miles.
Yeah, when I was marathon training earlier on the year, I got advice from a coach and she said that if I did a high volume swim, to basically count that as a run when looking at runs/rest days in the week