Welsh Runner, Kelloggs on the Run #9 embarrass the body, homemade gels result in stress fractures & no PB bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fear this will get lost in the new thread but - she’s running the Fission 20 today; local 20 mile race. It’s good for speed, flat and no wind this way today. But that’s still another 20 miles to put on top of the 23 already ran this week.

Someone else racing it is amyrosannaruns - two kids under … 3? Balances family life with runs / buggy runs and sensible S&C sessions.

Runs considerably fewer miles than Kelly, might have started from a higher performance base but will probably out perform Kelly by 30 minutes I’d reckon.
Wonder if she’ll cry again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A good strong run by our kels.
Good strong negative spilts that it 🤣🤣🤣
She’s always consistent at least

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Goes off too fast as usual. On this performance she would struggle to go sub 4.
Screenshot_20230318-124957.png

Reactions: 7
She’s selling it as a good strong run. Course PB for her.
Those splits really beg to differ. If she had six more miles on top of that she’d have been proper bonking in the next few miles
Why oh why go off at 8.30 pace. Is that what she thinks genuinely is her marathon pace despite coming nowhere close ever?!
Her good friend Jem did well. She must secretly dislike her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such poor pacing. I would be mortified if that happened to me more than once. Learn your lesson KellzBellz.

Reactions: 6
If she was sensible on pace, she could do sub-4.

My coach says seconds gained at the start of a marathon mean minutes lost at the end...

Reactions: 9
Very surprised she didn’t pitch it as ‘10 miles marathon pace, 10 easy miles’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tits hasn’t shared or posted anything about Kelly today.
I don’t recall Kelly cross promoting any of Tits UA jolly.

Trouble in the dirt-house?

Reactions: 3
Probably haven’t heard much from Tits lately as he’s been busy sniffing out his next baby momma.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“The outcome irrelevant, the starting and showing willing to ‘find out’ was everything”

wtf are you talking about? You sound like a plonker, and of course you cared about the outcome as this bollocks you talk followed exactly after you talking about PBs and entering a battle. You don’t enter a battle and not care how you fare in it. Numpty. She talks so much shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“The outcome irrelevant, the starting and showing willing to ‘find out’ was everything”

wtf are you talking about? You sound like a plonker, and of course you cared about the outcome as this bollocks you talk followed exactly after you talking about PBs and entering a battle. You don’t enter a battle and not care how you fare in it. Numpty. She talks so much shite.
I love how when it's a PB you hear nothing but the wonderfulness of the outcome, but when it's a poorly executed race the outcome conveniently becomes "irrelevant". Just say you had a bit of shitter and didn't pace it well. We've all been there. It's all just false/toxic positivity and choosing to apply vapid, meaningless and so called motivational waffle when it suits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All we get on Instagram is trust the p

💯 never bank time in a marathon what feels easy mile 12 feels horrific mile 22
My 20 mile race today. A full time working mum of a 4 year old who does not claim to know all about running and is fully in the real world about what pace she is capable of.

Don't mind me. Just off to introduce Wellogs to the idea of pacing! 👌

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My 20 mile race today. A full time working mum of a 4 year old who does not claim to know all about running and is fully in the real world about what pace she is capable of.

Brilliant racing, well done!

Nailed it 👌 👏 seriously impressive pacing!

I bet this didn’t involve any dices that needed rolling, no battles that needed to conquering, no pompous tit….just you heading out for a run like us mere mortals do.
Also- amazing pacing! I know who I’d rather have coach me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.