Welsh Runner, Kelloggs on the Run #9 embarrass the body, homemade gels result in stress fractures & no PB bell

What are you most looking forward to in Valencia

• Tits shits himself with his homemade gels

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Kells running round trying to be his fuel mule

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Tits not getting his PB and throwing his toys out of the pran

Votes: 43 52.4%
  • You have trusted the process and believe he will do it

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • The kids having a nice weekend away from them

Votes: 16 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for shortening the thread title but there’s a 124 character limit! Apologies for typo in poll, am doing this in between work and errands - actually juggling stuff Kells!!!

Reactions: 9
I like everything but option 4 😆

Also laughing at her story about Garmin's "strained" status...you over train and don't prioritise recover Kels, it's not that a low HRV is your "normal" and you're actually a super athlete*

*to be clear I know the training status on Garmin is pretty questionable and not accurate for lots of people but I'm also sure her training is tit

Reactions: 10
Is this "strained" thing new on Garmin?

I've had a few months off running except for gentle daily jogs with the dog and I'm permanently strained too apparently.

We all know Kelly trains like an idiot though, no one needs Garmin to spell that out.

Reactions: 7
I think it might be, it's not a status I've ever had on mine but I have had overreaching and mine does like to tell me I'm unproductive occasionally :LOL:

This is from the Garmin website...sounds exactly like where Kels is
  • Strained: Your performance ability is currently limited with inadequate recovery as a probable cause. This can occur, for example, during periods of unusually high training load. Alternatively, health and lifestyle factors may be interfering with your ability to bounce back from strenuous activities. Consider taking it easy until your body catches up.

Reactions: 8
I've had COVID and it floored me which is why I'm not training. Probably a high heart on my jogs giving me a strained status.
Listening to your body is so important, though, I'm glad I took some time off and didn't try to push through.

Reactions: 5
I think it might be, it's not a status I've ever had on mine but I have had overreaching and mine does like to tell me I'm unproductive occasionally :LOL:

This is from the Garmin website...sounds exactly like where Kels is
  • Strained: Your performance ability is currently limited with inadequate recovery as a probable cause. This can occur, for example, during periods of unusually high training load. Alternatively, health and lifestyle factors may be interfering with your ability to bounce back from strenuous activities. Consider taking it easy until your body catches up.
It’s almost like trying to train like a 3hr marathon runner when you’ve not yet broken 4hrs isn’t a good idea. Who knew!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I got a virus last month and mine was strained for a while afterwards too. Also strained if I have one too many gins and try to run the next day. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My garmin is a venu and it never says if I have been productive or strained or not 😂 it would probably come up and say inconsistent and lazy if it could

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My garmin is a venu and it never says if I have been productive or strained or not 😂 it would probably come up and say inconsistent and lazy if it could
Haha same! I'm quite glad mine doesn't give me a training status 😂

Reactions: 1
I think it’s only the newest models that do HRV that show strained, mines a 245 and it’s unproductive/maintaining/productive/recovery/overreaching and detraining if you’re really slacking off.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s only the newest models that do HRV that show strained, mines a 245 and it’s unproductive/maintaining/productive/recovery/overreaching and detraining if you’re really slacking off.
Of course Kels will have the latest gear! But only if #gifted.

Reactions: 6
Kels is telling us lovely lot that she’s seeing her injury as an opportunity… an opportunity to escape the control of tinyteethtits?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s lying. It’s an excuse to post the picture of the buff we haven’t seen since the gifted trip to Chamonix.

Can’t wait to see your group ride tomorrow night in your kitchen Kelly. In fact, I might cancel my trip to B and Q to get more paint and look out for your stories/piles of mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the comments she replied to someone saying it's a glute issue that she has and professionals are trying to get to the bottom of it (pun fully intended she says).

Her Garmin status is fully due to her not resting enough. I have a new one (less swish version than Kels as bought my own) and my HRV was crap when I didn't sleep enough (and drank wine😆) but I've managed to keep status at maintaining or productive on only 2 runs a week (also nursing injury niggle).
Even now she's not resting and has replaced junk miles with daily zwifting. It's all an opportunity don't you know!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.