Welsh Runner, Kelloggs on the Run #9 embarrass the body, homemade gels result in stress fractures & no PB bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory on the lydney layabouts:
Tits doesn’t like Instagram really. He feels obligated to post etc but it’s thru gritted (yet tiny) teeth
Kelly on the other hand is absolutely obsessed with insta babez. She will do everything and anything to keep that content rollin’ and post anything she can…🤢 so she’s gonna have to be resourceful over the next few weeks …

Reactions: 12
I have said this before but I genuinely don't understand what possible logic goes on in their brains (or what passes for brains - I think Tits just has a sludge of homemade gels and ego up there) when they just don't talk about injuries. INjuries are part of running, everyone gets one to a greater or lesser extent at some point, it's surely one of the most relatable things. So why LIE about it!? I know they are hardly goign to admit that they bought it on themselves but surely it's a chance to "be real" and get all those fawning followers to feel sooo related to (ick)

Reactions: 9
My theory on the lydney layabouts:
Tits doesn’t like Instagram really. He feels obligated to post etc but it’s thru gritted (yet tiny) teeth
Kelly on the other hand is absolutely obsessed with insta babez. She will do everything and anything to keep that content rollin’ and post anything she can…🤢 so she’s gonna have to be resourceful over the next few weeks …
I agree. He just does it because he has to. Otherwise he can't get all the freebies and handouts.

She is a celebrity in her own mind. Thinking the world will come to a halt if she doesn't update. Sorry hun, if you stopped posting, no one would give a tit.

Reactions: 13
He’s been doing between 80km and 140km a week but alternating up and down so I’m assuming there is a niggle he’s been easing off each week? He’s not had a rest day since November 6th! He also aborted one run due to a stiff ankle and went out again later that day! It’s a full blown exercise addiction.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if running Dublin marathon in the middle of training for your A race marathon was a mistake 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've never used zwift but from her stories it looked like only one other person joined her Friday social Zwift ride? Bit embarrassing if so!
When is Valencia is a week today isn't it? Tensions building 😆

Reactions: 8
I've never used zwift but from her stories it looked like only one other person joined her Friday social Zwift ride? Bit embarrassing if so!
She’s probably on the phone to their (imaginary) friends saying “you wouldn’t believe the stress we’re under at the moment”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah- one week today! Tits is suspiciously quiet. You don’t go from running every day (often double) to nothing- or do you?

Reactions: 5
Anyone else finding their day to day life is affected by the tits duo? My eldest was talking about being embarrassed by something yesterday and it cruelly made me snigger. It just makes me think about ‘embarrassing the body’. Poor kid. I had to explain I wasn’t laughing at him 😂

Ps it wasn’t me that embarrassed him, which is a change from normal. Particularly if I sing or dance in public 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I don’t know, just assuming based on complete lack of activity because we know it’s not his usual style 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.