Welsh Runner, Kelloggs on the Run #9 embarrass the body, homemade gels result in stress fractures & no PB bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He actually admitted that?! I never saw that..
It was on one of his YouTube videos.

In the comments she replied to someone saying it's a glute issue that she has and professionals are trying to get to the bottom of it (pun fully intended she says).

Her Garmin status is fully due to her not resting enough. I have a new one (less swish version than Kels as bought my own) and my HRV was crap when I didn't sleep enough (and drank wine😆) but I've managed to keep status at maintaining or productive on only 2 runs a week (also nursing injury niggle).
Even now she's not resting and has replaced junk miles with daily zwifting. It's all an opportunity don't you know!
Yeah, she kidding herself that the watch is wrong, it might improve a bit now she's not running.

Reactions: 3
In the comments she replied to someone saying it's a glute issue that she has and professionals are trying to get to the bottom of it (pun fully intended she says).

Her Garmin status is fully due to her not resting enough. I have a new one (less swish version than Kels as bought my own) and my HRV was crap when I didn't sleep enough (and drank wine😆) but I've managed to keep status at maintaining or productive on only 2 runs a week (also nursing injury niggle).
Even now she's not resting and has replaced junk miles with daily zwifting. It's all an opportunity don't you know!
“Professionals” :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think Titty will PB at Valencia. Certainly not a 2:20 but maybe a 2:26.

…. and then what? Will this change his life in some incredible manner? No. I’m all for having challenging goals and wanting to achieve them but the way he talks it up is that it’s akin to winning the lottery.

The reality is he still won’t have a job, he’ll keep producing “content” about how he can go faster if he wears three chest straps in bed and adds emu oil to his homemade gels, and he’ll still have tiny teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Titty will PB at Valencia. Certainly not a 2:20 but maybe a 2:26.

…. and then what? Will this change his life in some incredible manner? No. I’m all for having challenging goals and wanting to achieve them but the way he talks it up is that it’s akin to winning the lottery.

The reality is he still won’t have a job, he’ll keep producing “content” about how he can go faster if he wears three chest straps in bed and adds emu oil to his homemade gels, and he’ll still have tiny teeth.
He said he's going to do his taper different this time, does that mean he's actually going to cut back his mileage?? He normally has a 3 day taper which is nowhere near enough to recover.

Reactions: 2
Anyone following Gen Huss new account since she had her tattle freak out?

She's obviously still mental in all the old classic conspiracy theory ways but also weirdly desperate for male attention. Almost all her followers now are old creepy dudes. She's either had a boob job or (much more likely) has discovered push up bras. So funny. If she wants a man she's going the right way about getting a old pervy stalker that's what I'm saying.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has she ever NOT been desperate for male attention? She absolutely grinds my gears long before she went down the conspiracy theory batshit mental wormhole anyway so I stopped following her. But she's never knowingly posted a picture fully dressed, has she?

Is her new account private? Is she still massively overtraining and underperforming??

Reactions: 2
Anyone following Gen Huss new account since she had her tattle freak out?

She's obviously still mental in all the old classic conspiracy theory ways but also weirdly desperate for male attention. Almost all her followers now are old creepy dudes. She's either had a boob job or (much more likely) has discovered push up bras. So funny. If she wants a man she's going the right way about getting a old pervy stalker that's what I'm saying.
No, I never followed her, just used to go for the drama before she went private. Is she still training for a race she never seems to do?

No, I never followed her, just used to go for the drama before she went private. Is she still training for a race she never seems to do?
Yeah seems like it! Perpetually training and giving excuses for whys she's either not raced or didn't race well.

Male attention wise - so true. She was always like that and always wearing as little clothes as she could. Same tit, different (push up) bra hahaaaa

Reactions: 1
How about get off the bike and clean your home 😳
The dirt on the door, that’s shocking.. they have no excuse not to clean, Now she not running.
Literally can’t imagine living like this and thriving in any area of my life!

The dirt on the door, that’s shocking.. they have no excuse not to clean, Now she not running.
Neither one of them is working. They should both be cleaning and tidying. My house is cleaner and tidier, and we both work.

• Heart
You know you end up reading those random articles that say some people don’t change their bed sheets for about 2 years. This is them. Definitely. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
When I first joined Tattle in Feb this year (and was delighted to discovered such like minded people calling out Tits and Kels for the frauds they are) we were on volume #2. And we’re now all the way up to volume #9! I feel like a proud parent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
When I first joined Tattle in Feb this year (and was delighted to discovered such like minded people calling out Tits and Kels for the frauds they are) we were on volume #2. And we’re now all the way up to volume #9! I feel like a proud parent.
If you are a parent, please tell them to clean their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always thought people were being a bit OTT about the tidy house thing when they've got kids (and frankly my floordrobe puts theirs to shame) but that door looks like it will give you tetanus 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair I don’t enjoy cleaning at all BUT my house is clean and tidy because it’s just one of those things you must do! I set a 30/45/60 minute timer every day and clean and tidy for that amount of time. Keeps things clean if don’t every day it doesn’t have to take too long!

Reactions: 4
To be fair I don’t enjoy cleaning at all BUT my house is clean and tidy because it’s just one of those things you must do! I set a 30/45/60 minute timer every day and clean and tidy for that amount of time. Keeps things clean if don’t every day it doesn’t have to take too long!
Most people will do similar.
And fit it into their working week.

It must be tough to find time when your kids are at school / nursery and whilst they are out, you have to fit a run or zwift ride into your day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.