Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no I quite like the rope lights 😂😂 But what's with the milking stool? His kitchen is already smaller than a postage stamp & yet he seems to be filling it with more & more stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no I quite like the rope lights 😂😂 But what's with the milking stool? His kitchen is already smaller than a postage stamp & yet he seems to be filling it with more & more stuff!
The rope is too lasso the cow 🐄 in ready for milking, and the milking stool is ready and waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I 100% think he’s a tattler because he says things we talk about. Like us saying beggy should give her stuff to a charity/women’s refuge and then he makes such a thing about him doing it. I would bet my house on him being here reading every comment, then going to his stories to make himself sound like instas gods gift. I don’t personally dislike or like him but wish he’d be a little more real and not an obvious tattler because that’s how he comes across to me

Reactions: 7
I Seen the icicles hanging off the ceiling over the stairs in yesterday’s story. For the new reveal of narnia part 2.
He’s doing that for Instagram content, no normal person would do a display like that at home.
You’d have to paint the ceiling after removing them all, ain’t got no time for that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I Seen the icicles hanging off the ceiling over the stairs in yesterday’s story. For the new reveal of narnia part 2.
He’s doing that for Instagram content, no normal person would do a display like that at home.
You’d have to paint the ceiling after removing them all, ain’t got no time for that
I haven’t got over the disappointment in. Arnica 1 yet, let alone 2. My favourite has to be the non Christmas rope!
I have also noticed he’s restricted the comments on his posts now too. So I take it he’s anticipating negative comments on his posts, so trying to control them so non followers can’t post.

• Wow
Enchanted tree is extremely underwhelming 🙄
🤔 um..... there’s a saying less is more. I am also underwhelmed. It seems not quite finished, but I do like the idea behind this one. It’s missing something not sure what tho.

Very pretty but totally impractical.. how do you throw an armful of dirty laundry down the stairs with all that in the way?

• Haha
I just watched the "reveal" and am kinda speechless tbh. Apart from the fact that it's totally impractical and dangerous I don't know how to describe it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like Michael as he buys the stuff he uses, rather than the constant gifting of others. I think for someone with an ordinary job he spends a lot on home accessories. I didn’t realise he wanted to be a paid instagrammer though so that would change my opinion

He looks super super tired at the moment, I know he's working nights but he looks drained, I hope he's not doing too much all in the name of content

Reactions: 1
He wants a candle with a better smell and someone suggested soul 🤣
He diplomatically said he doesn’t like one of the brand reps... Becky by any chance 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.