Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you pass judgement on someone's grammar, make sure your own is perfect. *you're* I think you'll find is the correct term.

Sorry for nit-picking, but if you're discussing someone's faults ....

Edited to add that you missed out on the other misuse of grammar "to" should be "too*
I used quote marks there because he used the wrong one 😀

I did however miss the to/too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you pass judgement on someone's grammar, make sure your own is perfect. *you're* I think you'll find is the correct term.

Sorry for nit-picking, but if you're discussing someone's faults ....

Edited to add that you missed out on the other misuse of grammar "to" should be "too*
There shouldn’t be a space before your ellipsis. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love that he called out some influencers and their support for ‘small business’s’
Had to laugh ‘modern mum’ then running on how she supports them. Almost repeating herself enough to convince herself 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love that he called out some influencers and their support for ‘small business’s’
Had to laugh ‘modern mum’ then running on how she supports them. Almost repeating herself enough to convince herself 🤔
He’s replaced his baskets. After a long trip to IKEA, moaning about some recommendation being expensive. But now he’s replaced them. 🙄 and they’re not cheap from thaw place hex gig them from.

There’s a side to him we only see glimmers off.
I think he puts these things up, so people will pull towards him. He’s playing to an audience, like most other influencers. I get the feeling he says what others want to hear because that will pull in the numbers. He doesn’t actually post much on his grid to achieve high levels of engagement.

Reactions: 4
Wow. Just reeks of bitterness to me.

I haven’t followed him for a while but he pops up on my explore page every now and again (I hate it when people you’ve unfollowed show up there!).

I unfollowed after he storied about losing his wallet on a walk back from the shop. Some bloke had found it and handed it in, nothing was missing. The police asked if Michael wanted the guy’s number to say thank you. He said no because he didn’t want him to have his phone number as well as his address as it’s on his drivers license.

I’m not sure if anything else came of it because I quickly unfollowed. I’m sure it wouldn’t have killed him to show a little gratitude with his number withheld. I’d have been so grateful if someone had done the same for me.

• Wow
Ive unfollowed too. Hes seems very bitter at the minute which is a shame as I always thought he was genuine. Seems because he isn't making money on insta and a full time influencer after narnia that hes got a bee in his bonnet.

Reactions: 6
Deep down he’s a tattler. He knows what Joe Bloggs thinks of influencers and that’s now his USP. Calls out other IG’ers for behaviour we don’t agree with because he thinks people will gravitate towards him. Once the numbers are up the manipulation will start and before you know it.. swipe ups, ads, and gifted galore. Seen it a dozen times it’s nothing new. Shame really because he’s house is lovely and he’s personable. Just too sensitive and bitter for social media fame.

Deep down he’s a tattler. He knows what Joe Bloggs thinks of influencers and that’s now his USP. Calls out other IG’ers for behaviour we don’t agree with because he thinks people will gravitate towards him. Once the numbers are up the manipulation will start and before you know it.. swipe ups, ads, and gifted galore. Seen it a dozen times it’s nothing new. Shame really because he’s house is lovely and he’s personable. Just too sensitive and bitter for social media fame.
That’s my thought re usp. He’s manipulating already using this to draw people in.

Reactions: 3

He's a self serving smug git and is definitely reading here in order to convey himself as a better person. That post about a room reveal was pure jealousy because his Narnia fell so flat. The giving away of the decorations was an attempt to paint himself as a do gooder whereas I saw it as a boast. Who has the will/budget/time to change their decor every year??? Oh and there are some "lovely pieces from John Lewis" here. Fook off with you!!!
Donate to charity by all means, but posting on social media about it invalidates the act as it's purely for his own ego.

Reactions: 11
He's a self serving smug git and is definitely reading here in order to convey himself as a better person. That post about a room reveal was pure jealousy because his Narnia fell so flat. The giving away of the decorations was an attempt to paint himself as a do gooder whereas I saw it as a boast. Who has the will/budget/time to change their decor every year??? Oh and there are some "lovely pieces from John Lewis" here. Fook off with you!!!
Donate to charity by all means, but posting on social media about it invalidates the act as it's purely for his own ego.
He’s doing what he thinks people want to see to gain followers. Who on earth shows what they donate to charity?!?!

Reactions: 5
💯% this. Most people donate to charity - we just don’t bleat about it and, I’m struggling with the comment about ringing the refuge. I’m my past experiences details on women’s refuges are never given out especially location.

Reactions: 6
It’s as sickly as people filming themselves giving food to the homeless! Seeking validation for an act of kindness, wipes out the kindness completely.

Reactions: 9
I think he’s extremely bitchy and up his own arse. I agree with what he says about these influencers but he always just seems to ramble and witch on his stories, like he’s above everyone.

Reactions: 5
He’s gone very quiet... wondering when the enchanted tree/twig reveal will be

• Haha
Those flowers on his dining room table are the furthest from Christmas I've ever seen. Oh and those rope lights are awful, wtf has a lit lasoo on a peg got to do with Christmas??

• Haha
That rope thing is just ridiculous, also why so much dark paint in all the rooms, we had one wall papered in black paper years ago in our living room, it lasted a yr it was so depressing, I’m not joking it was awful it really made us feel terrible and down.

Those flowers on his dining room table are the furthest from Christmas I've ever seen. Oh and those rope lights are awful, wtf has a lit lasoo on a peg got to do with Christmas??
There’s no height with those flowers, the middle is lower than outside 🤫
That rope looks like he’s off to lasso a horse any second

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.