Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes going to have an online shop selling flower arrangements!
What happened to him buying of those candle companies and doing a review of them?
I like Michael but as soon as I saw the name I just thought it really pretentious. Even if it stands for something it's a bit *look at me* imo.
I work with a bloke like that, we have a system at work we all use and sign into it with our email and it's personalised when it opens up.
Hello John etc... I did some testing on a new part of it recently for said bloke & had to login to his & it greeted me Hello Sir 🤔
It's just not necessary. I hope he changes it !
Michael that is not the Lord at work lolol

Reactions: 2
Going off his “narnia” display, I’d give the flower arranging a miss mate 🤭🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here’s a box with my future in it, but I’m not going to show it to you just yet, even tho some of you are really interested in what’s going on but I’m so egotistical that I’m going to make you wait or even do a poll to find out what I should show! Omg bore off 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

• Haha
Here’s a box with my future in it, but I’m not going to show it to you just yet, even tho some of you are really interested in what’s going on but I’m so egotistical that I’m going to make you wait or even do a poll to find out what I should show! Omg bore off 🤷🏻‍♀️🤭
It’ll be just like the Narnia reveal.....

He's such a dick, seriously I thought Instagram had frozen and I had to go back to see if I missed something. He's full of hype and then falls flat when it comes to his "amazing" reveals that he's so excited to share 🙄

There’s a big build up to “sir” the Narnia of 2021.

has he really transformed a room in his house, decorated etc to sell faux flowers? Lots of regs, insurance issues etc setting a business up from home 🏡 🤔

View attachment 387121

He doesn't want to be coy 🙄 puts up a poll asking how he should reveal some of his floral arrangements and a whole 1 hour later he posts photos 🙄 He's such a knobhead. I'd actually forgotten about him until I was scrolling Instagram and came across him yesterday.

Reactions: 3
Have to say that the more time goes on the more I'm getting bored waiting for this *big reveal*

Reactions: 4
Anyone see his latest stories ....

Justifying why he's going to be charging extortionate prices I reckons

Anyone see his latest stories ....

Justifying why he's going to be charging extortionate prices I reckons

Nothing wrong with the hydrangea he showed a picture of. I have some here that I've bought in shops and they're fab, not everyone buys plastic flowers from China Michael 🙄 It's the build up that I find ridiculous. He has such visions of grandure and imagines himself as a mega star with his big launch, more like mega prick/tease. Also he said he hasn't had time to read his messages and then says he's read some 🤔 Think he scrolls through looking for the ones that stroke his ego most.

Reactions: 3
Oh and another thing .... just seen that Berrys & Grey are just launching some new single stem flowers & he's not following them anymore 🤔
That seems very strange as he was right in with them and did those 2 arrangements for them 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.