Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great that he called out Becky, but he does waffle on a bit too much for my liking. He’s only got himself to blame as he was building up the narnia theme & personally it’s a no from me. No lights on the trees & I can’t bare that fake snow. Each to there own I guess.

Reactions: 3
I like Michael and I think he’s very talented. This mornings stories showed it’s a corner in his lounge which I wasn’t expecting, but I think he’s done a really good job!

Reactions: 7
Aw I'm gutted there's a thread for him. Agree with a few others, he's not offensive, he stands up for whats right, is upfront and honest about the rare time he does earn on insta and he is so passionate about his home and decor etc.

And before anyone says the usual crap of "oh hi Michael"... check my comment history, I just really dislike Beggy and I will always like Michael for calling her out when he could have potentially had a heck of abuse from her sheep. Takes a lot of guts to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love Micheal. He’s another level of stylish. He’s taken the Tattle thread in good humour. The video made me giggle but I think it looks epic and it’s a winter scene rather than decorated for Christmas. He needs a career in graphic design 👌

Reactions: 11
☝ This ! 100% agree, I'm not a fan of Christmas at the best of times but for me October is too early and although I actually was excited to see what he'd done I was like *Oh 🤔*
That’s exactly how I feel. It’s definitely and anti climax. I also love how he is with his Nan. Reminds me of the relationship I had with mine. It’s adorable.

When he showed Narnia in his stories and room it looked better than the photo and it looked lovely with the reflection in the glass table.

but “oh” sums it up to me.

He did say he was going to do it early, for some escapism as he works in a care home. And that must be tough. But my house is dusty after three days!

Watch the stories this morning. I think what he’s done looks really well done. I think people were expecting him to turn his house into Nania? That’s just what the ‘theme’ was called. Everything he used was bought and paid for. Anyone noticing the Balsam tree lot are gifting out hundreds of pounds of stuff to the beggars !!!

Its arty and not even in the same spectrum at Beggy and her cheap shite! Better than any tit she’s ever created!
I don’t like this thread as it will be making her day!! Don’t forget he called her out and her nasty chav followers trolled him! Not many have the balls to do that

100% - he doesn’t deserve a dedicated thread.
Tattle isn’t all negative. It’s positive too, and this thread has lots of positives for Michael. I set the thread up, and as I stated I like him, and his style. But I just felt “oh, is that it with Narnia” and wondered what others people’s views were. Love it or leave it? And so far the views are mixed.

There was constant derailing on Beckyhomesweethome account and let’s face it. Michael is in a different league to her with style and decor.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Just seen his stories, see that's how you take criticism.
He didn't call anyone a troll, he wasn't nasty or vindictive to anyone, he responded with humour.
Anyway I really like him, I may not be blown away with his nania, but I still think he's a decent kid.

Reactions: 18
Feeling like a celeb now my comments been read out 🤣 Anyway.. for me tattle is a place to give my opinion without it being deleted and blocked.. effectively what most IG’ers do when you don’t conform to their narrative. Without sounding like I’m back pedalling.. I like Michael. His home is to die for but his big reveal did NOT live up to the hype that he created. Yes, I like it.. now he’s shown it without the drama I can see his vision but I stand by my Initial comment and he did look deranged.
Also Michael, if you do read here remember those ‘followers’ who have your back hold tattle accounts.. are you sure they weren’t on this thread commenting?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was constant derailing on Beckyhomesweethome account and let’s face it. Michael is in a different league to her with style and decor.
I do hope this thread stays for this reason. He gets mentioned on her thread continually and I am guilty of commenting too and I don’t want to her backlash from it from admin.
Feeling like a celeb now my comments been read out 🤣
Did anyone else sit there cringing thinking he was gonna read their comment out, or just me? Haha. Thankfully he didn’t. I mean I get this is an open forum but I had worried the comments were going to be taken super badly when actually a lot of the chat here about him in general is positive

Reactions: 4
Watch the stories this morning. I think what he’s done looks really well done. I think people were expecting him to turn his house into Nania? That’s just what the ‘theme’ was called. Everything he used was bought and paid for. Anyone noticing the Balsam tree lot are gifting out hundreds of pounds of stuff to the beggars !!!

Its arty and not even in the same spectrum at Beggy and her cheap shite! Better than any tit she’s ever created!
I don’t like this thread as it will be making her day!! Don’t forget he called her out and her nasty chav followers trolled him! Not many have the balls to do that

100% - he doesn’t deserve a dedicated thread.
Totally agree on this 💯

Reactions: 1
I do hope this thread stays for this reason. He gets mentioned on her thread continually and I am guilty of commenting too and I don’t want to her backlash from it from admin.

Did anyone else sit there cringing thinking he was gonna read their comment out, or just me? Haha. Thankfully he didn’t. I mean I get this is an open forum but I had worried the comments were going to be taken super badly when actually a lot of the chat here about him in general is positive
Yes.. notice the followers didn’t send him any of the positive comments.

Reactions: 5
Just because people may not like, or have a different opinion on something.Does not mean they are being nasty or don’t like said person.Very telling that Michael was happy to read out comments from here, but when the Becki thing happened he wouldn’t show or say exactly what had been said. Dunno if I found his story about Tattle passive aggressive 🤷‍♀️ Like when he said there are some dark places on the internet. I don’t think tattle is dark at all. Just one of the very very few places left in the world that people can have and voice an opinion. Let’s face it we all have them,just we live in a world now where if you disagree, or don’t loooovvve every thing someone says, or does then you are automatically a troll! And I don’t dislike Michael at all I adore his relationship with his nan,and lots of other things I like about him. But let’s watch this space hopefully he doesn’t go the same way all the insta huns go but 🤷‍♀️

Really? I’ve not read any yet tbh 😬Anyways I’m sure this will only do good for Michael,highlights his account.Hopefully he stays true to being one of the better ones that he says he is 🤷‍♀️

Just because people may not like, or have a different opinion on something.Does not mean they are being nasty or don’t like said person.Very telling that Michael was happy to read out comments from here, but when the Becki thing happened he wouldn’t show or say exactly what had been said. Dunno if I found his story about Tattle passive aggressive 🤷‍♀️ Like when he said there are some dark places on the internet. I don’t think tattle is dark at all. Just one of the very very few places left in the world that people can have and voice an opinion. Let’s face it we all have them,just we live in a world now where if you disagree, or don’t loooovvve every thing someone says, or does then you are automatically a troll! And I don’t dislike Michael at all I adore his relationship with his nan,and lots of other things I like about him. But let’s watch this space hopefully he doesn’t go the same way all the insta huns go but 🤷‍♀️

Really? I’ve not read any yet tbh 😬Anyways I’m sure this will only do good for Michael,highlights his account.Hopefully he stays true to being one of the better ones that he says he is 🤷‍♀️
Oopps looks like I’ve replied to a comment that’s not here now, or I’ve ballsed it up 😬☝

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes.. notice the followers didn’t send him any of the positive comments.
I agree, feel like he came upon this thread himself and used his followers messaging him as a cover.

Oopps looks like I’ve replied to a comment that’s not here now, or I’ve ballsed it up 😬☝

I found him passive aggressive as well tbh and didn't like his selected "screen shots".

Hi Michael 👋

Reactions: 4
Hmm I’m on the fence with this one (I hadn’t followed him for very long and unfollowed today) on one hand I loved his insta account and think he’s very clever at putting displays together and I usually like him as a person but ... his stories leading up to this narnia reveal left me a bit meh, he was saying the other day how he really really wants to make money from Instagram and was telling his followers what they need to do to help get him noticed and that he doesn’t think it’s fair that some people can just post a ‘zoflora bottle’ without putting any actual thought & staging into it and then get hundreds of likes and engagement, while he puts huge efforts into his posts and they fall flat and don’t elevate him into insta stardom. He obviously craves & feels he deserves insta fame, money, freebies and rewards for all his efforts and it’ll be a shame if it all goes to his head like every other insta hun out there who’s made it big.

for me personally the narnia reveal wasn’t exactly what I was expecting given the huge hype & countdown, but I like it, it’s not mind blowing, but tasteful and easy to live with for a couple of months! I just can’t believe why anyone who’s a fan & supporter of him would screenshot negative & perhaps hurtful comments to send him to read! Why? did he really need to know about them if he’s not on tattle himself? makes you wonder about the integrity and genuinity of some people. Like maybe he’s fibbing about someone sending him the negative comments and he’s actually a tattler himself 🤨😆

I think he follows the Becky thread and saw the link to his account in there and came across it that way!

Now in fairness, he did quite a few polls leading up to this asking if people wanted to see Christmas stuff or if it was too early, the response was always overwhelmingly pro-Christmas being shown ASAP so that’s why he’s done it now. I feel like the big build up and cheesy video did make the final reveal a little underwhelming but I also think as we get nearer to Christmas he will update and add bits like lights etc. His style is pretty understated anyway so his followers shouldn’t expect mountains of Hinch style tat and baubles so I’m looking forward to seeing how he progresses the idea over the coming weeks. Also think he’s fab for calling out bevy influencers & being transparent about everything he’s doing to try and make a living from Insta.

Narnia may not have been my taste but he has clearly put a lot of effort in, which is refreshing seeing as other accounts class a photo of a gifted product content.

He is also honest which is something many accounts aren't.

He seems like a really good bloke who works hard and I wish him well with Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think he follows the Becky thread and saw the link to his account in there and came across it that way!
there’s a member in the Becky thread that types how Michael speaks, if that makes sense? And I often think is it him? I’ve always had suspicion he’s a rattler. Which isn’t nothing to be ashamed of btw tattle in my eyes is a forum for people to share their opinion good or bad. So Michael if you are reading this just say hi 🙋🏼‍♀️ and embrace you’ve made it so popular you’ve got your own thread! Lol 😂

p.s sorry all but got to say I love the narnia scene. However I did not like the video - a bit cheesy for me.

Reactions: 5
there’s a member in the Becky thread that types how Michael speaks, if that makes sense? And I often think is it him? I’ve always had suspicion he’s a rattler. Which isn’t nothing to be ashamed of btw tattle in my eyes is a forum for people to share their opinion good or bad. So Michael if you are reading this just say hi 🙋🏼‍♀️ and embrace you’ve made it so popular you’ve got your own thread! Lol 😂

p.s sorry all but got to say I love the narnia scene. However I did not like the video - a bit cheesy for me.
Lol I so want to know who this is x

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.