Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He speaks for so many of us when he says things like this!
He does, but I’m not sure if he doesn’t do it to increase his following.

Also he doesn’t take free gifts, but I wondered if the flower arranging he does and collaborated with a business. Does he buy the flowers or do the company give them to him.

Reactions: 2
He does, but I’m not sure if he doesn’t do it to increase his following.

Also he doesn’t take free gifts, but I wondered if the flower arranging he does and collaborated with a business. Does he buy the flowers or do the company give them to him.
He’s previously said that in one of his arrangements he got given the flowers for free and that was his payment for him doing the arrangement and them selling it, he didn’t receive any payment (other than the gifted flowers if you know what I mean). This last one he bought the flowers and after this they have decided to do this as an arrangement on the website so he was then paid a fee for “designing”. He is fairly transparent with stuff like that.

Reactions: 3
He's playing to the crowd and is snide with it. He may not take freebies but does swipe ups and take other opportunities to earn as well. Not all sweetness and light even though he tries to portray it. His narkiness is an ugly trait.

Reactions: 6
Lol 😂 been reading here have we Michael 🤣🤣 as if someone actually sent you that message. You can blab all you want to but you've openly admitted that you long for Instagram to be your full time job. Thinking of doing it without payment are you? Hmm 🤔 think not.

Reactions: 4
Lol 😂 been reading here have we Michael 🤣🤣 as if someone actually sent you that message. You can blab all you want to but you've openly admitted that you long for Instagram to be your full time job. Thinking of doing it without payment are you? Hmm 🤔 think not.
That’s so true! He made such a fuss about a basket recommendation being too expensive and goes off and spends £60/70 on green cheap looking trees for outside and yet he will spend money on how many candles to see which he likes and expensive candles = money to burn. I just don’t get it.

Don’t get me wrong he can spend his money on what he likes. But really? By numerous candles to see which he prefers and do a blind folded review on them. Just buy a bloody candle!

Reactions: 3
Gawd, enough with the god damn “narnia” crap, it’s tit, it’s the least Christmassy thing I’ve ever seen and no nobody wants a tutorial on how to put fake snow on branches, Jesus Christ he’s turning into beggy with the constant repeat of tit, he’ll be telling us to think out the box next 🤭🤭 I don’t like him so don’t come at me! 🤪

Reactions: 5
Gawd, enough with the god damn “narnia” crap, it’s tit, it’s the least Christmassy thing I’ve ever seen and no nobody wants a tutorial on how to put fake snow on branches, Jesus Christ he’s turning into beggy with the constant repeat of tit, he’ll be telling us to think out the box next 🤭🤭 I don’t like him so don’t come at me! 🤪
I find it hard to believe that people actually need a tutorial to make that awful non Christmas floral display. I thought he was referring to something else when he mentioned putting it on IGTV 🤣🤣🤣 He must be desperate to want to show how to attach fake snow to a tree, is he really serious 😂

Reactions: 1
Narnia and the enchanted tree (twig), are we expecting any further decor this year?

Comes on says sorry for the silence,
Then have a good day and see you tomorrow.
Boring 💤

[

Comes on says sorry for the silence,
Then have a good day and see you tomorrow.
Boring 💤
QUOTE="Funnifing71, post: 3033669, member: 68330"]
And from this he expects to make a living? 🤷🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

I thought the exact same. Didn't he mention having a week off work? I know he was called back in earlier this week but thought he was off for the last few days 🤔

Just found this thread! I've been following him for maybe 3 months now but don't take to much notice of his stories until he recommended that tarot reader! I looked into it and decided to book after really good reviews and I'm honest still shocked at the accuracy! Has anyone else gone to a tarot reader before? It was amazing! I think his page isn't much different to the other home accounts but he does seem nice and honest, that narnia though 😐😳
Talking of tarot readings I might start a thread about it and listen to other people's experiences?! Xx

Hes going to have an online shop selling flower arrangements!
What happened to him buying of those candle companies and doing a review of them?

Hes going to have an online shop selling flower arrangements!
What happened to him buying of those candle companies and doing a review of them?
He's calling it SIR 🤣🤣🤣 Personally I find his floral arrangements insipid and there really is no art to the ones he puts together. Did you see the orchid he created? It's terrible.

He's calling it SIR 🤣🤣🤣 Personally I find his floral arrangements insipid and there really is no art to the ones he puts together. Did you see the orchid he created? It's terrible.
Wonder if SIR stands for anything.
I thought the same, think a toddler could of done better tbh. Be interesting how much he sells them for

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.