Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So....in a week he has went from being skint.....with no deposit saved

To suddenly being able to secure a rather expensive looking house.

Hmm I think bank of nana or someone has been involved. There is absolutely no way its possible to even get something secured so quick when a mortgage is involved. Its been what 5 days from having nowhere to now this.

Its all been a plan for him....he has had this house in the pipeline for a while and he hoped the go fund me would help his costs...had nothing to do with not having money

Reactions: 11
I agree it’s all very shady! I doubt he’s actually found/buying that new house, it’s probably just to save face after this major duck up! 🙈 like someone else said - if it’s true he’s moving into this new build he won’t be able to resist showing off and bragging so we’ll soon see in 6 months time. I can’t believe what a dick he’s turned out to be! I thought he was one of the good ones! I hate Instagram! 😂 can’t trust anything on there! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly can't get my breath what a hypocritical piece of tit he is. Micheal you're the biggest beg of all. Clearly trying to keep up with the Jones, living above your means, going on the scav for a hoise deposit. Who the duck does that. You have the audacity to call other instagrammers out. I'm glad you're coming of Insta. Off you duck, don't let the door hit your pezzy, beggy ass on the way 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair we don’t even know any of this is true. He may well just be trying to save face and saying he has a new house to go to and is closing his accounts and that’s it, never to appear again.

Reactions: 8
I have just read this thread - the go fund me sounds just like Jack Towers.......he got 40k+ from all the SW followers (and a Saudi Prince apparently......suggestions were it was a cover name for a different source.....news paper/tv show) for his tummy tuck and skin removal. He was saying the amount was inflated to allow for any recovery time he couldn’t work, the remainder would be donated to charity.......then had an awful tummy tuck, was off on all these holidays and days out. When people started questioning it he played mental health card, closed his account and fucked off.
looks like he’s gained a chunk of the weight back - which is why the NHS wouldn’t do his surgery for free.......he’d barely been at his target weight for 2 minutes.
people contacted go fund me and they stated that if the money went towards what it had been set up for, there was nothing they could do. So these insta idiots who set them up for double the amount they need can have a nice spending spree on their followers’ money, safe in the knowledge that they can’t do anything to get them to hand back the excess cash raised.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t Wisteria drive where Desperate Housewife’s is filmed? I think he’s just tried to end on a piss take!

Reactions: 9
Yes but Stepford was a play on Stepford Wives wasn't it? I always thought it was.
I really liked Michael but I'm gob-smacked at this. If its true he's getting this new place then I'll bet his nans helped out which, if true, begs the question why didn't he ask her in the first place.....oh no...I'm sure he thought his loyal followers should stump up. I found him on the last few months to be bitter and angry. He totally done over the flower company he was working for.

Yes but Stepford was a play on Stepford Wives wasn't it? I always thought it was.
I really liked Michael but I'm gob-smacked at this. If its true he's getting this new place then I'll bet his nans helped out which, if true, begs the question why didn't he ask her in the first place.....oh no...I'm sure he thought his loyal followers should stump up. I found him on the last few months to be bitter and angry. He totally done over the flower company he was working for.
I wonder if the company he used to work with for the flowers took him to task and that's really why he pulled the plug. Too many things just don't add up with his story.

What exactly happened with Peony? Has the same happened with Berry’s & Grey?

Reactions: 3
So him and his partner have been in that house for 9 years with the agreement that they’d buy the house, yet in 9 years saved only 3k but only needed 16k for the deposit.

I genuinely am horrified that he’s set up a go fund me. All the times he’s preached about other Instagram accounts begging for freebies and how he’d never do that.

He’s just like the rest of them .
I personally think he’s worse than the rest of them. He makes the others look like saints!
If he had an ounce of integrity he’d stop the go fund me.. return the donantions and publicly apologise on his Instagram for being a hypocrite and essentially scamming people in the middle of a pandemic.
it’s too late for that! The damage has already been done.

Reactions: 1
Thought he had shut it down and said he was refunding the donations?

Any update here!? Wondering if everyone got their money back.........

Mod edit closing thread as account doesn't seem to exist. Report if there's a reason to reopen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.