Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm appalled by him. He's the exact person he called Beggy way back about the BBQ. Utter hypocrite in every sense of the word.

If he can't afford the deposit now, how will he then buy the stock to replenish what he owes in promised discounts? Surely he will have to use the same amount of money to replace that being given relatively quickly (particularly dodgy that he's not put a time scale on this), so surely the logical thing would be to just save the money himself and think about restarting his business later in the year?

He wants to be very careful with his go fund me as I'm sure the HMRC would be interested in this too.

I've come to the conclusion that all these instagrammers are exactly the same. We've got the obvious ones such as beggy but then more recently we've had the devious ones and unfortunately Micheal fits right into this category.

Please do not donate, do not be fooled by his woe is me and the humour he has used to mask his greed. He does not need your money. Please donate to local charities especially at times like these.

Reactions: 21
I think to appeal for money after he’d posted so much about not accepting gifts and how Instagram isn’t for him about accepting £600 bbqs etc would have opened him up to ridicule from the accounts he openly criticised.

I do wonder if he assumed his 10k followers would just jump over to his Sir account and then he could rebrand himself.

I wonder how he felt when only 1k of his followers jumped over and he effectively lost 9k followers overnight.

Reactions: 12
I think he’s worse than Becky, a company chose to gift her a BBQ and as much as I despise it it’s the way of the marketing world now. But I think it’s awful to ask people to donate to you buying a house when you only can’t afford it through fault of your own and you’re not about to be homeless. He stated they could save that money and they do have other places to live. It is so entitled! I can’t believe that someone would do something like this and I’m skeptical that it was a suggestion from a follower especially when the go fund me was set up so quickly.

There are much more worthy causes. People have lost their jobs through no fault of their own during this pandemic, he and his partner have not. They’re only in this situation because they haven’t been particularly smart. We all make mistakes but hes not about to be homeless and hungry, he needs to do what anyone else would do and work and save, not expect other people to pay his way. He should be so ashamed.

Reactions: 17
I’ve not paid much attention to him since the whole Becky thing happened in the summer.

But I’m absolutely shocked by this. Talk about doing a complete 180! He always prided himself on not asking for stuff, not accepting freebies. And all the work he’s done on the house, I assumed they did own it! Why put all that money into a house you don’t own, and if the plan was to one day buy it from your landlord then put your money and effort into that.

Like someone said upthread, give it time, and you see these influencers are all the same. In the end they’ll use Instagram for their own ends, to get what they want or need. I’m really disappointed in him.

P.S.

Becky’s going to love this when she finds out, isn’t she?

Reactions: 21
Also I thought he mentioned on his story that he had just under 3k saved but needed 9k in total so he just needs another 6k, yet its not broken down like that on his go fund me.

He's massively jumped the gun here. There isn't enough support behind him and I genuinely believe he thought he would have been inundated with donations so far. I think he's purposely kept the mention of needing 9k in his gofund me to justify if his donations were to come flooding in and exceed his goal.

What a fool.

Reactions: 11
I said on Becky's thread yesterday that I cannot understand why they spent so much money on the place before securing a mortgage?! They should have done that and then spent money getting the house how they want it! Common sense really. I assumed they owned it already. He's just turned out to be like the rest of the instabegs. So hypocritical. Anyone who donates thinking they will get their money back in fake flowers needs their head read imo.

Reactions: 13
I think it says a lot that he’s made his business account private, surely you’d want as many people seeing it as possible, not very business savvy! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when he dissed ikea artificial flowers and baskets as cheap and nasty. Perhaps if he’d lowered his standards and cut his cloth to suit his purse he wouldn’t be in this mess. I use IKEA stuff and it’s perfectly good. Berry’s and grey is based near me and although it’s lovely stuff it was very overpriced hence why they closed their shop and now does just online, don’t think it made much money. I never see anyone in the shop when I used to walk past
I used to like him but slowly went off him just in general before all this, probably the narnia thing finished me off when I saw the video

Reactions: 10
If the car cost £6000 to fix why didn’t he buy a new one?
Very disappointed in him. How dare he beg for he’s followers to basically buy him a house, who the duck does he think he is. I really thought he had morals and scruples it turns out he’s as big a bleep as the other influencers he slagged off. 🤬

Reactions: 18
Why did he sell all his flowers, surely he Waukesha have made more money by making arrangements and selling them? I don’t get it but I didn’t follow him so I don’t know all the details.

Reactions: 8
Ive caught up.... a private account with 980 followers, best get looking for a new rental you big tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll tell you this, the guy is a snake and this go fund me page is the cherry on the cake!
I have a good source that I trust and got on very well with him until he went very weird doing odd and embarrassing things on his stories.
Peony dumped him as he was being a total diva but he made it look like he was a victim of how they treated him. They paid for him to go to London, gave him a day out, took him to QVC (was all on his stories) to thank him for his continued support as well as giving him flowers for free. Eventually Peony offered him a proper paid job but he took a hissy fit as someone copied his green wall and swiftly Peony saw the error they had made with him and pulled the plug. His is a total idiot, that gig could have been the making him.

Like Becky or not, I don’t really care but he was up her backside when it suited him to grow his account and then turned on her when he decided she did something he didn’t like and basically burned her on her £600 gifted BBQ 🤣

On his stories he was sweetness and light but let me tell you (I’ve seen screen shots) in the DM’s he is always calling people “cu*ts” and blocking people left, right and centre.
He is bad news, I’m glad he is gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I can only imagine the hissy fit he threw when he found out that the landlord was intending to sell the house, especially when he so smugly told everyone he was closing his big account.

He should be reported to Instagram as a fraudulent account!! Wanting to raise money for his flower business on the one hand, while selling off what he just bought on the other. Wonder if he was getting many messages calling him out and that's why he went private.

Reactions: 9
Im just putting it out there that I have reported his go fund me. I've done this because its shady and the people donating are donating in order to receive good in the future....something he cannot guarantee. He has also stated that the money will be on a deposit.....not setting up the business.

Also the HMRC because I am sure there is an element of fraud in here.

He is a cock

He cannot get away with scamming people

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Im just putting it out there that I have reported his go fund me. I've done this because its shady and the people donating are donating in order to receive good in the future....something he cannot guarantee. He has also stated that the money will be on a deposit.....not setting up the business.

Also the HMRC because I am sure there is an element of fraud in here.

He is a cock

He cannot get away with scamming people
Oh I didn't know you could do that, off to do the same before he cons anymore people out of their money 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
If they both have VERY good jobs (his words!) and have 6 months to save £6,000 then surely that’s doable with no kids and not much happening in life right now? Save away lad, close the door in your way out and leave the begging to Beggyhomesweethome!

Reactions: 12
If they both have VERY good jobs (his words!) and have 6 months to save £6,000 then surely that’s doable with no kids and not much happening in life right now? Save away lad, close the door in your way out and leave the begging to Beggyhomesweethome!
Obviously we don't know his financial situation in full but in reality it's £500 each a month to save which I'd say is easily doable in the current lockdown if they've not got other debts to pay apart from rent and bills 🤷

Reactions: 7
I imagine he gets paid quite a fair bit as he always only seems to work night shifts so assume he gets paid for for working unsociable hours

Reactions: 5
There is no morally correct way to ‘crowd fund’ a mortgage or house deposit. It’s morally wrong and as someone who was brought up on a council estate, I believe owning your home is a privilege and should be saved up for through hard work. If he really wanted financial support for his flower arranging (idea of which he robbed from Berry and Grey I think they were called) then he should have set up a Kickstarter account where people fund him in return for goods or services when the business is up and running. A Kickstarter at least has a timeframe of when the business needs to be up and running.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.