Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he was on the beg I would have thought the first thing he’d do was reactivate his stepford account 🤔 mind you I don’t understand why he deleted it in the first place. I’m sure he reads here, CAN YOU EXPLAIN PLEASE??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The go fund me thing is linked to his business page, he’s only raised £175 his followers have gone down too he’s at 984

Reactions: 2
If he had an ounce of integrity he’d stop the go fund me.. return the donantions and publicly apologise on his Instagram for being a hypocrite and essentially scamming people in the middle of a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If he had an ounce of integrity he’d stop the go fund me.. return the donantions and publicly apologise on his Instagram for being a hypocrite and essentially scamming people in the middle of a pandemic.

Literally...This!!! 100%

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe I’m so late to this!

Was it just a spoken announcement leaving?
No screenshots ?

I’m flabbergasted.
I assumed he owned his own home and was minted.
Just goes to show you yet again ...

Oh I didn't know you could do that, off to do the same before he cons anymore people out of their money 👍🏻
How do you find the GoFundMe page ? I want to report it too.

ETA: found it x

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can’t believe I’m so late to this!

Was it just a spoken announcement leaving?
No screenshots ?

I’m flabbergasted.
I assumed he owned his own home and was minted.
Just goes to show you yet again ...

How do you find the GoFundMe page ? I want to report it too.
He announced it with 5 million words in true Stepford style .... then he was gone and set up his business page.

I guess he just assumed all his followers would migrate over 🤷
But he took so long with the covert business and his prices were going to be so high I guess people thought sod that and didn't follow him 🤔 I mean who can even afford, let alone want some overpriced fake flowers at the moment

Reactions: 8
This might be abit far fetched but I’m now wondering about the whole Becky barbecue saga. We, myself included where swung to believe one of her followers or Beggy herself under a fake account sent the homophobic. This increased his following massively. Could it be it was planned by him and maybe he sent the messages to himself knowing he’d get more followers to give him a better start with a business plan in his head (It’s not the first time an instagrammer has sent themselves ‘trolling’ messages

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just checked and he’s raised £175 so far.

Had he not been so smug the other day and shut his main account I’m sure he’d have raised a lot more by now as he had 10k followers.

He has less than 1k followers on his flower account so he’s deluded if he thinks he’s going to raise much.
Won't be long before he reactivates it and posts the link on there.

I think it says a lot that he’s made his business account private, surely you’d want as many people seeing it as possible, not very business savvy! 🤷🏼‍♀️
There is no business 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The donations havent moved from £175 all day and he’s down to 983 followers. That’s still £175 too much in my opinion. Can’t believe it!

Reactions: 6
This might be abit far fetched but I’m now wondering about the whole Becky barbecue saga. We, myself included where swung to believe one of her followers or Beggy herself under a fake account sent the homophobic. This increased his following massively. Could it be it was planned by him and maybe he sent the messages to himself knowing he’d get more followers to give him a better start with a business plan in his head (It’s not the first time an instagrammer has sent themselves ‘trolling’ messages

I wouldn't put it past him and reckon he also sent that message with the deposit idea against future orders to himself as well.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely disgraceful to set a go fund me page up to help you get a mortgage . These pages are meant for proper causes not for this . I saw his Instagram story yesterday and I did feel a little bit sorry for him and his partner , but who pimps a house up when it don’t belong to you ? I bet his Landlord (family friend or not ) was rubbing his hands together with pure happinesss when they did something to the house . They’ll have to carry on renting like everyone else when the house gets sold. They both have good jobs as he said (unless that’s absolute tit ) so to set up a begging page is pure scumbagness . Disgraceful.
I think it’s disgusting it’s not like either of them need life saving operations fgs just SAVE like every other person wanting to buy a house!! 😡

👏

Reactions: 6
Wish I could find his Go fund me,

Why has he deleted his home account? I’ve missed all the drama on his stories.

Wish I could find his Go fund me,

Why has he deleted his home account? I’ve missed all the drama on his stories.
If you go to his flower profile it’s linked in the bio and you can still see it.

I’m also going to put it out there that the first donation of £50 is a set up to get things going. The way the comment is persuasively written and such a high starting amount sets the bar for following donations.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.