Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy!
My thoughts exactly. Wonder if he's regretting the whole gofundme now. I'd say he's like a bear with a sore paw at the minute, really wouldn't want to be in the cross fire cause I'd say he's a vicious prick when things don't go his way.

Michael you ok hun 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's not only made himself look like a hypocritical idiot but making the page private isn't going to help him achieve his goal so what was the point?!

Reactions: 3
It looks even more dodgy to have his account private when he has a link to a fund raiser. Still at 175 pounds since last week too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s just posted an update saying he’s closed the go fund me down. They are leaving the house and will be in their new house in 6 months. Didn’t say where they were going or if they were renting or buying. Didn’t say thanks to the people that donated or thanks for any messages of support, just that he’s closing his accounts down for now and he might be back but maybe not!
Said he thinks he might be over Instagram now!
Absolutely awful person in my opinion, and I used to like him

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He’s just posted an update saying he’s closed the go fund me down. They are leaving the house and will be in their new house in 6 months. Didn’t say where they were going or if they were renting or buying. Didn’t say thanks to the people that donated or thanks for any messages of support, just that he’s closing his accounts down for now and he might be back but maybe not!
I’m hardly surprised he’s closing his accounts he’s made a right twit of himself!

Reactions: 11
Was all a bit weird wasn't it ?.... what new home? Why 6 months? So many unanswered questions 🤷

Reactions: 6
I still can’t believe he didn’t thank anyone for anything! How arrogant!

Reactions: 4
Whats the rules with a go fund me? Can he withdraw the money now? Do they take a cut? I hope he's paying everyone back tonight rather then waiting for his business to open (if it ever does)

Reactions: 2
Whats the rules with a go fund me? Can he withdraw the money now? Do they take a cut? I hope he's paying everyone back tonight rather then waiting for his business to open (if it ever does)
He said he had closed it to refund people and they were being processed but could take 2-3 business days for them to process, which is standard for refunds.

Reactions: 1
What an idiot that man is. Should have been saving to buy a house for the last 6 years, didn’t. Planned on opening a business, didn’t. Said he was going to try to buy the house they live in, changed his mind and found somewhere else to live within a week. Said he was selling his flower stock on eBay but his account never had anything go up for sale (that I could see) and only has feedback from 2 sales in the last 6 months, one of which was negative. Closed his home account, is closing his “business” account. Said he mite have to move in with his nan, within a week has bought (??) a decent looking sized new build. Non of it adds up. Shady bastard

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What an idiot that man is. Should have been saving to buy a house for the last 6 years, didn’t. Planned on opening a business, didn’t. Said he was going to try to buy the house they live in, changed his mind and found somewhere else to live within a week. Said he was selling his flower stock on eBay but his account never had anything go up for sale (that I could see) and only has feedback from 2 sales in the last 6 months, one of which was negative. Closed his home account, is closing his “business” account. Said he more have to move in with his nan, within a week has bought (??) a decent looking sized new build. Non of it adds up. Shady bastard
I agree. Non of it adds up at all.

Reactions: 2
Yep weird AF how can he not have the money for a deposit on his home but suddenly raise at least 11k for his new build deposit or even find something so quickly and seal the deal? Ones things for sure he will be back once he has moved into his new home if only for the bragging, he won’t be able to resist. These insta huns cannot exist without the constant adoration and freebies. 🤮

Reactions: 9
More a case of Instagram being over him. What an absolute cock.

Reactions: 9
What an absolute bellend . I hope his new build falls into a sink hole . 🤨

What an absolute bellend . I hope his new build falls into a sink hole .

He didn’t explain anything really did ? - about this new house on if he’s buying it or renting etc. All very strange. He’s totally messed up with go fund me page, he should have apologised & said I’m sorry & thank you to the people who did donate. He won’t get his followers back now & us tattlers won’t forgot. Such a shame cos I honestly thought he was one of the only good insta accounts, just shows you can’t trust anything you see on there

Reactions: 7
So many questions 😳

Well well well, if only his stories moved as quickly as his actual life.

Where did you find that? Did he post it on his stories? What a shady prick!!! He said it was possible for them to find the deposit for the house they were living in within the 6 months, now he's suddenly found a brand new house and can afford a bigger deposit?? I reckon he gave the landlord hell when he found out the house was going to be sold and he had no other option but to move because of bad feelings.

I'm not ashamed to admit that I reported his gofundme numerous times, it was despicable and down right fraudulent. At least he's paying back the money, scabby bastard.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t he say he’s moving out in March and then moving into the new one in 6 months? I wonder if he’s moving in with his Nan and then saving like mad for 5 months to get a deposit to buy a new one with help to buy 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m so nosy...do we know which town he lives in so I can look for this house on rightmove🧐🧐🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.