Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a slimy, horrible, egotistical excuse for a man. I've never liked him and am glad that others are seeing the true Michael.

The absolute cheek of him!!! He spends stupid money on tit for a house that's not even his. Christmas decorations replaced every year, artificial flowers, urns, vases, baskets that had to be just right and god knows how much the failure that was Narnia cost. duck right off with the excuse that the car needed parts and there was always "something" to take from their savings.

He's had 9 years!! 9 years!!! They both work and don't have children, wtf??? He wanted to set up a business in a house that's not even his without making a plan to secure the house first??? He's disgusting and the people who donate to his fund deserve to be conned out of their money if they fall for his nasty, underhand scheme.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He clearly had no intention of buying the house if they hadn’t been able to save enough for a deposit in 9 years! He’s probably rushed his research but his understanding of help to buy is off too, it’s for new builds only so the chances of him finding a plot he likes, saving enough for the deposit and it being built within 6 months is very very slim.
there was a help to buy scheme where you opened an isa, If you saved certain amounts you got a cash bonus off the government. It wasn’t just for new builds. My son and partner took advantage of it. Think it’s now ended though as Martin Lewis mentioned it a few months back. They saved £12,000 in a year.! Both on just above minimum wage jobs as well. Went without holidays, clothes meals out to save.They have had nine years in great jobs ‘his words’
Used to like him now the biggest hypocrite, can’t believe he made that fuss about the barbecue.! Also using the pandemic as why the landlord is selling, it maybe but again it’s to tug at peoples heartstrings
Over the years I’ve worked some tit jobs to keep the roof over my head, I’d love to go back to college and follow my dreams but I also need to prioritise and feeding my family and stuff comes first, why start a business before you’ve sorted your living arrangements

Reactions: 10
Wow I can’t believe what I’ve just seen!! He can’t think this is ok!!
I’ve just come on her to say the same thing. I am absolutely shocked..... a go fund me page to fund the purchase of his home!
2B06D7E1-2F33-4147-A8DA-7B1010EACC2E.png

I’ve read this several times and am just sat here completely shocked.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve just come on her to say the same thing. I am absolutely shocked..... a go fund me page to fund the purchase of his home!
View attachment 427430
I’ve read this several times and am just sat here completely shocked.
I think he definitely sent that to himself, think about it, if you was to message someone suggesting they set up a go fund me so people can donate to them you would simply say, hey why don't you set up a go fund me so we can donate. Also anyone who has a donation page is more then happy with a pound, why was this message so specific in saying 20 as a starting point, why is this seller saying about how it can be a discount on flowers that may not even happen? He wrote that to himself and worded it like that to make it seem LIKE HES DOING YOU A FAVOUR! A favour by giving you a discount. 1000x 20 is 20 grand but he only needs how much? 6 or 9k? Bloody ridiculous

Reactions: 19
I think he definitely sent that to himself, think about it, if you was to message someone suggesting they set up a go fund me so people can donate to them you would simply say, hey why don't you set up a go fund me so we can donate. Also anyone who has a donation page is more then happy with a pound, why was this message so specific in saying 20 as a starting point, why is this seller saying about how it can be a discount on flowers that may not even happen? He wrote that to himself and worded it like that to make it seem LIKE HES DOING YOU A FAVOUR! A favour by giving you a discount. 1000x 20 is 20 grand but he only needs how much? 6 or 9k? Bloody ridiculous
Someone has already donated £50!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Someone has already donated £50!
So that person should be getting 50 pound off what ever they order? I really doubt it, or he will have a minimum spend of like £100, hes getting himself in big trouble as he technically owes all these people money! He could disappear now and noone will know where to find him

Reactions: 13
So that person should be getting 50 pound off what ever they order? I really doubt it, or he will have a minimum spend of like £100, hes getting himself in big trouble as he technically owes all these people money! He could disappear now and noone will know where to find him
I’d have thought if the money was paid in advance of a discount on flowers. Then the money would need to go through the business and would be classed as taxable. He’s opening up a very big can of worms.

Reactions: 16
How does it stand with a bank or mortgage company to acquire your deposit with go fund me?? When I applied for a mortgage they went through our incomings and outgoings with a fine tooth comb? But we saved our deposit legitimately! What would a bank make of this?!

• Heart
How does it stand with a bank or mortgage company to acquire your deposit with go fund me?? When I applied for a mortgage they went through our incomings and outgoings with a fine tooth comb? But we saved our deposit legitimately! What would a bank make of this?!
Yess and I've seen youtubers really struggle with applying even though they have been doing more than well for 3+ years! X

Reactions: 2
Obviously been inspired by PTWM who had a go fund me and her spending hasn’t stopped since.

I work for a bank .... I have no words.
Let's just sit back and see what happens 🤔

Reactions: 12
Yes this!! We gave my daughter and her partner the deposit for their house and we had to do. A letter saying that we had gifted them the money

Reactions: 7
Has anyone messaged him about this. Im actually still speechless that he slags influencers off all the time for free items then has a go fund me for a house deposit. If him and his partner have such good jobs surely they could have saved a deposit over nine years but instead spent money doing up a home they didn't own.

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t find the gofundme page and not on Instagram as needed a break from watching these Instagramers fleecing money from people during a pandemic. I come on tattle for my catch up.
I am utterly shocked and quite honestly disappointed he has done this but I guess at the end of the day these bigger accounts are all the same. Does something happen when they reach 10k, do they lose brain cells or just taken over by greed. They suck you in, make you believe they are different and then bang.

I just cannot justify anyone doing this, it’s just low to be honest.

I was so shocked when I saw this today 😱😱 anyone who donates to his Go Fund me page needs sectioned. We’ve just given our son money for a deposit and had to sign to say it was gifted, so how’s he going to get round that? And why had he been doing all that work to a house he dosent even own??

Reactions: 7
Why would you have to move into your family’s and your partner go back to theirs? Pulling at heart strings much?? Suck it up buttercup and use your 3k as a deposit to rent another house like the rest of us would do. What makes you so entitled that you think the general public owes you a living?

Reactions: 27
I was thinking the very same 🤔

I was thinking the very same 🤔
I can tell you now that the company I work for , if I was doing his mortgage application, would never even accept it for full assessment. We'd throw it out at advisor stage. Far too shady .... thing is, is he going to get every single person who's donated to write a letter saying it's a gift and they've no interest in the property?
But they're not just giving money as a gift anyway, they're expecting something in return .... some fake flowers from a fake company that may never materialise 🤷
If people genuinely have £20/£30/£50 or whatever to giveaway then imo it'd be better spent on food for the food bank for people who desperately need help and not just because they couldn't be arsed to save any money from 2 decent wages because they'd rather have a basket that fit exactly in a cupboard to look nice on Instagram 🤷

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.