Welcome_To_Stepford: Narnia.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t he spell? Why is he writing Iv instead of I’ve 😂
Because he’s a fool who can’t save £12k in 9 years.

I wonder how much that house has gone up in value in 9 years? 9 years he’s paid of someone else’s mortgage!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you go to his flower profile it’s linked in the bio and you can still see it.

I’m also going to put it out there that the first donation of £50 is a set up to get things going. The way the comment is persuasively written and such a high starting amount sets the bar for following donations.
The second person to donate is the person who messaged him, same names, I'm guessing the first person is someone in his family or someone that's why its so high x

Why didn’t he just launch his business as planned to try and make extra cash that way🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s gone very quiet now and his money raised still stands at £175....awwww shame! Lesson learnt, get your priorities right!
I didn’t follow his old account for long, other than the recent kitchen revamp, did he spend much more on the house that wasn’t his?😬

Yes he replaced the hall carpet, replaced flooring in the bedrooms, put up panelling and endless other work. I just presumed he owned the house 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂 as why would you do that to a rental 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes he replaced the hall carpet, replaced flooring in the bedrooms, put up panelling and endless other work. I just presumed he owned the house 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂 as why would you do that to a rental 🤷‍♀️
I can only think he decided to do this as he believed he would end up buying it but it’s never a good idea as anything can happen as he’s found out. My brother and his girlfriend were living together in a rental and wanted to pay for a new kitchen. I strongly advised them against it, you’re paying to do up someone else’s place and won’t get any return on it. I guess we all have to learn one way or another.

Reactions: 6
Does all that and the kitchen and then the landlord decides to sell when the house is all refurbished paid for by the tenants. Not daft eh?!

Reactions: 15
I think because he kept saying it was a family friend that owned the house that he was somehow safe and the house was his 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the landlord had always planned to sell after 10ish years, probably discussed it & Micheal hasn't doesn't anything about it, so woe is me now the time is actually here. He seemed pretty calm over the fact he could potentially lose his home & covered it up with saying I know I seem ok now but believe me I haven't been.. something fishy and I can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how many people reported his gofundme and, if there were a lot, maybe that's why there's no new activity 🤭

Does anyone here still follow him on his SIR account? I'd love to know what shyte he's spewing now.

Is he actually alright in the head? Crowd funding so we can pay all pay his mortgage 🤣😫

And I cannot believe his house is rented. After all that work he did on it, what’s wrong with him?! Maybe some of the money spent could of been put in the kitty to help get a house Michael?

Reactions: 10
I know I’m late to the party on this but Wow I can’t believe what a scamming bastard he is! I haven’t followed him or bothered looking him up since the narnia fail so missed all this drama 🙄🤣 I can’t believe the audacity to set up a go fund me page for such a thing given his opinions on beggy Instagramers. What an utterly despicable human.

Omg he spends money doing that tit lamp post in his living room christmas display and then has the cheek during a pandemic to expect to pay for his house deposit! Hes been working the whole pandemic and still expects handouts.... work for your house like the rest of us hun!

Reactions: 15
Can we also mention that he must have spent thousands on his teeth? Thousands he could have put away for a house deposit. Imagine being so self entitled that you think the owner will just wait around for you forever while you fanny about pissing money up the wall and not get sick of your tit 🙄

Reactions: 25
I can’t believe how many followers he’s lost, he’s really fucked this up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.