Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow big.chubby? I can’t bleeping stand him. He pretends to be all positive and preaches mental health, but was exposed for doxing and trolling a child on tiktok a few months ago!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
that get it straight in ya girl makes me cringe

Erin.griffithsxxxx does good skinny fat witch videos

Reactions: 1
Anyone else following the nosebleed fitz and max drama? Been going in all day! I’m addicted! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Anyone else following the nosebleed fitz and max drama? Been going in all day! I’m addicted! 😂😂😂
Lol yes I’ve been posting in the max thread because she doesn’t have a thread

Did anyone see bellas apology video? I just saw max has commented. This is going back and forth I can’t believe there’s such bad blood between them now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yes I’ve seen everything! I’ve been on TikTok all night, reading comments and watching vids about it, I’m invested now!!!! Lol

Reactions: 5
Nosebleedfitz is a massive narcissist cannot believe how she’s tried to play this loooll that apology was embarrassing

Reactions: 4
i don’t get why nosebleedfitz called max white? SHES bleeping white?
Far left self hating white liberals who are only trans because it's a trend usually tend to attack white people or people of colour who have different views to them. It makes me happy that Nosebleedfitz has been 'cancelled' by her own people even though I'm against cancel culture.

Reactions: 4
What about ‘skinny fat witch ’ Sabrina Corrin, her voice goes through me
I dont mind her but it annoys me that people celebrate her eating so much and think its all a laugh but when Emma Matthews does a 'what I eat in a day' video its full of people moaning and tell her, the reason she has acne is her diet 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.