Bella (@nosebleedfitz)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her apology was worse than the James Charles apology video and what did she even apologise foršŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I never really liked what I saw of her anyway. I mean she seemed nice enough and was funny but I could never understand why she got the fame she did compared to others, you know? She came across as a bit big for her boots.

I do SORT OF understand why sheā€™s pissed at max, but thatā€™s purely in a ā€˜itā€™s primary school and you just stole my ideaā€™ way - amd that just goes to show how childish this argument is!
Like I feel like if it was me then yes my nose would feel pushed out of joint a bit. Sheā€™s totally in the wrong for threatening him and taking it all over tiktok though, a five minute conversation one to one and it wouldā€™ve been sorted i think, they could even have collaborated or something if it was such a sticking point for her. And to steamroll on saying she wants to trademark the term big fat is bloody ridiculous, she needs to grow up. So full of herself.

OMG donā€™t even get me started on the apology. It seemed to me like she was more worried about losing followers than actually feeling remorseful and wanting to repair her friendship. I do wonder if a part of that is because her fans are funding/donating to her transition? (I could be completely wrong about that I do remember seeing it pop up somewhere though!) as well as losing all that sweet sweet clout of course šŸ™„

Reactions: 7
I never really liked what I saw of her anyway. I mean she seemed nice enough and was funny but I could never understand why she got the fame she did compared to others, you know? She came across as a bit big for her boots.

I do SORT OF understand why sheā€™s pissed at max, but thatā€™s purely in a ā€˜itā€™s primary school and you just stole my ideaā€™ way - amd that just goes to show how childish this argument is!
Like I feel like if it was me then yes my nose would feel pushed out of joint a bit. Sheā€™s totally in the wrong for threatening him and taking it all over tiktok though, a five minute conversation one to one and it wouldā€™ve been sorted i think, they could even have collaborated or something if it was such a sticking point for her. And to steamroll on saying she wants to trademark the term big fat is bloody ridiculous, she needs to grow up. So full of herself.

OMG donā€™t even get me started on the apology. It seemed to me like she was more worried about losing followers than actually feeling remorseful and wanting to repair her friendship. I do wonder if a part of that is because her fans are funding/donating to her transition? (I could be completely wrong about that I do remember seeing it pop up somewhere though!) as well as losing all that sweet sweet clout of course šŸ™„
Itā€™s the fact she has now deleted the videos, showing she has a guilty conscience and also thought everyone would be on her side when virtually nobody was. Yes I agree she was definitely more concerned about losing followers rather than apologising for threatening violence, this is 100% because her followers have funded her transition and made it possible for her to get it all done privately.
Itā€™s sad that she would rather lose a friend than money!!

Reactions: 7
What I will say is I do not like all the bigger creators piling on this. Itā€™s ending up like a witch hunt. People saying ā€œshe needed knocking down a pegā€ etc. I hate all that. It actually smacks of jealousy. Iā€™ve seen a lot of bigger creators commenting on that apology video too and I think theyā€™re just fuelling this witch hunt. Demanding public apologies or apologies that are deemed ā€œacceptableā€.

emma matthews made a video and what she said was spot on. I know she was friends with Bella so I donā€™t know her views on it but her video demonstrated what you should do as a creator with a bigger following. Stay out of drama

what bella did was wrong and not on but this cancel culture mentality is frightening

Reactions: 10
The fact she apologised to her followers (gotta try protect that moolah) rather than to Max speaks volumes. She said she dealt with Max privately yesterday morning but then Max comments saying she sent him a nasty voice note at noon so which one is it Bella šŸ˜‚

What I will say is I do not like all the bigger creators piling on this. Itā€™s ending up like a witch hunt. People saying ā€œshe needed knocking down a pegā€ etc. I hate all that. It actually smacks of jealousy. Iā€™ve seen a lot of bigger creators commenting on that apology video too and I think theyā€™re just fuelling this witch hunt. Demanding public apologies or apologies that are deemed ā€œacceptableā€.

emma matthews made a video and what she said was spot on. I know she was friends with Bella so I donā€™t know her views on it but her video demonstrated what you should do as a creator with a bigger following. Stay out of drama

what bella did was wrong and not on but this cancel culture mentality is frightening
Yeah I agree. Iā€™ve seen so many creators stitching the video and offering their 2 cents on Bella to get some clout and ride on the coattails of the argument. If they really had an issue with her, they wouldā€™ve brought it up before now and, youā€™d hope, in private.

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s been back on tiktok for a few days. I still follow her. I donā€™t think she should have sent that voice note and the fuss over the merch was ott but I hope she learns from this and grows as a person

Reactions: 3
Her followers have only just grown back to original numbers. I like her weird but funny

Reactions: 2
Now claiming that half her earnings will go direct to a Ukraine fund i bet thats a lie

Last edited:
Reactions: 2