Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes my skin CRAWLLLLL
Literally sits on lives “can everyone double tap this so we get more birds in here” he’s as bad as snapshoteye and his “big hugs”

I dont mind her but it annoys me that people celebrate her eating so much and think its all a laugh but when Emma Matthews does a 'what I eat in a day' video its full of people moaning and tell her, the reason she has acne is her diet 🙄 it’s easy for someone to preach about making the most of the weather by not wearing leggings when they are an average body size
I feel a bit like this about Lauren Saddington at the minute, most of her content seems to be about how she eats so much and “I dare someone to challenges me to an eat off because I’ll win” - someone commented her vid saying it was classic Skinny Girl Privilege because she’s skinny and pretty she gets nothing but praise and “go on girl”.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Breadflaps (With what looks like some new badly done lips) is currently on a live talking about potentially going to jail for what she did to chelsey harwood.

Let's hope they lock the vile creature up

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the “dinner with harry” videos, I genuinely want to throw my phone every time I hear him chew🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Breadflaps (With what looks like some new badly done lips) is currently on a live talking about potentially going to jail for what she did to chelsey harwood.

Let's hope they lock the vile creature up
Who’s breadflaps?

Literally sits on lives “can everyone double tap this so we get more birds in here” he’s as bad as snapshoteye and his “big hugs”

I feel a bit like this about Lauren Saddington at the minute, most of her content seems to be about how she eats so much and “I dare someone to challenges me to an eat off because I’ll win” - someone commented her vid saying it was classic Skinny Girl Privilege because she’s skinny and pretty she gets nothing but praise and “go on girl”.
Shes gone boring now, I've stopped watching her videos.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow Chelsealeearttiktok? I think she’s brilliant. I’m getting my roots done 😂

What’s Chelsea Harwoods Tiktok? I can’t find any with recent videos on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.