Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched one of her old vids and she said she had 3 bought houses 🤔 and is a social worker. Obviously full of tit i take it

Sorry wasn't an old vid lol
Can't comment on the bought house but I honestly don't believe it myself.
As for a social worker, she's 100% not and never has been. I believe she has a SVQ level 3 in health social care but that is all

Reactions: 2
I'm not 100% sure but it's rumoured she is x
So for someone who is so scared of an ex finding her yet it took me 5 seconds to find that out. If someone was really after her it wouldn't take long to find her ffs. And any time anyone asks her what actual health problems she has she says its personal 🤔 xx

Reactions: 1
So for someone who is so scared of an ex finding her yet it took me 5 seconds to find that out. If someone was really after her it wouldn't take long to find her ffs. And any time anyone asks her what actual health problems she has she says its personal 🤔 xx

Yea, she was on bodyshockers where she told everyone she was gay but then got with a guy? Nothing adds up. If you are that scared of your abusive ex on the run you wouldn't publicise your every move on Tiktok especially with the audience she has.
Her health problems are somewhat questionable as well, her ex (diff one) left her because she was taking smack

What’s Chelsea Harwoods Tiktok? I can’t find any with recent videos on.
She came up on my FYP the other day, can’t remember the user name! Someone commented on her having a competition last year and pretending her PayPal account had been suspended keeping everyone’s money - she promised to give it to the winners when it was un suspended and never did! How has she got away with that it was about £500 😳

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Chelsealeearttiktok? I think she’s brilliant. I’m getting my roots done 😂

What’s Chelsea Harwoods Tiktok? I can’t find any with recent videos on.
There's @chelseaharwood_ .

There were more videos on her page but they seemed to have been removed in the last couple of days.

I cant bring myself to watch cherineandcathydolls videos. Her voice is like nails on a blackboard- its awful & I say that as someone born & raised in the west of Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are there women that do lives making weird noises with their mouth and rubbing hair brushes over a microphone and whispering when talking? I don’t get it!

Reactions: 5
Why are there women that do lives making weird noises with their mouth and rubbing hair brushes over a microphone and whispering when talking? I don’t get it!
Its asmr. I've recently discovered it on YouTube and it helps me get to sleep lol

Same! I didn't think it would but tried it and I get to sleep dead easy
I don't sleep much. Can get to sleep listening to those vids on YouTube but find it hard to stay asleep. I have MS and rheumatoid arthritis and get woke up with pain a lot. But those vids r great for getting to sleep xx

• Heart
Its asmr. I've recently discovered it on YouTube and it helps me get to sleep lol
*googling asmr* thanks for explaining. Great that it helps you. I don’t think it’s for me!! 😂😆 it literally makes me cringe and my toes curl. I find it kind of creepy!

*googling asmr* thanks for explaining. Great that it helps you. I don’t think it’s for me!! 😂😆 it literally makes me cringe and my toes curl. I find it kind of creepy!
There is also definitely two sides to it. Ones who do genuine asmr and some who are definitely trying to appeal to men and make it borderline sexy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.