Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman with the lipliner, I had her blocked but she is still coming up on a backup account now, I wonder how long she could go without her
mentioing Nick, what is it with her is she his sister or is it Fatal Attraction.
Have you seen a woman who calls everyone my friends, she claims they are famous and she is a Queen and her hubby is a King, they have only gone and got their car wrapped with their pics on and TICTOK,in her latest post she is sat hanging out the car waving like a Celeb. I think out of everyone that posts she has to be the most deluded person ever.
TracyWinter1.
That TracyWinter woman is an absolute head! I get the feeling she has beef with that Pashy, they always seem to do what the other one is doing. Definitely some scary Mary vibes that one!

Reactions: 3
This might be an unpopular one for me to take a dislike to but Nanabea 🐝
I liked her content at first, but now it’s like she’s purely making them for likes and it’s killed the vibe. Well for me anyway

That TracyWinter woman is an absolute head! I get the feeling she has beef with that Pashy, they always seem to do what the other one is doing. Definitely some scary Mary vibes that one!
She’s a crank! And so shouty

• Haha
Reactions: 2
je m'appelle big fat liarrrrr

oh I’m 28 and I can’t keep off it 😅😂 I rarely see young ones on my cup though
Too much Dixie D’amelio drove me up the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 4
is that the lady that makes her husband a sandwich with an entire block of cheese every night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
is that the lady that makes her husband a sandwich with an entire block of cheese every night 😂
Yes! And because a few of the media outlets like The Sun, Ch5 all the classy ones picked up the story she thought they were going to be the future reality stars. Absolute nutter 🤣

Reactions: 1
Does anyone watch hannahlowther8? She is a musical theatre student and performer.

I get the impression that she a bit out of touch by showing off (or looking for a pat on the back?) because she got a job in Tesco during the first lockdown. The way she films her colleagues is a bit patronising in some way? I could be wrong but that's how it comes across to me.

She also seems spend a lot of her time there prancing about in the aisles which is quite funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anybody follow livharlandmusic? Always on my FYP in the comments of everybody’s videos, but it’s videos of sensitive things such as azaylias dad Ashley Cains account saying “I made a cover for you” or cole and Abi when they uploaded their pregnancy “finding out video” to which she commented “need a singer for the baby shower?” I get hyping herself and trying to get out there, but seriously Theres a time and place

Anybody follow livharlandmusic? Always on my FYP in the comments of everybody’s videos, but it’s videos of sensitive things such as azaylias dad Ashley Cains account saying “I made a cover for you” or cole and Abi when they uploaded their pregnancy “finding out video” to which she commented “need a singer for the baby shower?” I get hyping herself and trying to get out there, but seriously Theres a time and place
Also to add to this, uploading a video of baby azaylias funeral with her singing over the top of it.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else follow Ann Russell ? I really like her. She seems like she takes no tit but is really accepting of anyone and everyone. I just think she’s great.
I also like newforestsara. She is so knowledgable on retail practice and employment I find her tiktoks really useful. I also love some of her retail stories they are so relatable.

Reactions: 7

Thank goodness its not just me that thinks so.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.