Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who loves Paul Biack? Scottish guy, did the undercover police in the club video.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone watch the Smithy family? I can't work out if they are genuine or not! Some stuff they do seems a bit dangerous when they know they have kids following, like climbing down drains! Not a good example!

Reactions: 6
Its really bad how much she gets trolled everyone is entitled to have fun and enjoy themselves but she does get very hateful
I agree everyone should enjoy themselves but she should not make the whole of Tictok suffer with her singing.

Does anyone watch the Smithy family? I can't work out if they are genuine or not! Some stuff they do seems a bit dangerous when they know they have kids following, like climbing down drains! Not a good example!
Yep, I can't make my mind up with them. They have admitted a lot of stuff is set up.

They have their own thread.

Reactions: 1
I think so 🙈 don’t know how to start a thread on here. 😭
Jeeze, she's rather blatant about it if so. I also don't get her voice but she has been challenged about that and always has an answer. Beautiful looking person its just such a pity she is so horrid. Someone will start a thread no doubt.

Jeeze, she's rather blatant about it if so. I also don't get her voice but she has been challenged about that and always has an answer. Beautiful looking person its just such a pity she is so horrid. Someone will start a thread no doubt.
Definitely! And she has been preaching for ages about domestic violence awareness. Then reveals she is actually in abusive relationship herself.. outs him all over Instagram then gets back with him a week later 🙈 don’t get me wrong I have sympathy for anyone in that situation as been through it myself, just found it shocking as she is always preaching about being a strong “bad witch” etc
Also think it was very distasteful the video she did about Sarah Evarards murder, and don’t get me started on the “rapping” and smoking weed around her child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Definitely! And she has been preaching for ages about domestic violence awareness. Then reveals she is actually in abusive relationship herself.. outs him all over Instagram then gets back with him a week later 🙈 don’t get me wrong I have sympathy for anyone in that situation as been through it myself, just found it shocking as she is always preaching about being a strong “bad witch” etc
Also think it was very distasteful the video she did about Sarah Evarards murder, and don’t get me started on the “rapping” and smoking weed around her child.
She really can't sing or rap she sounds aweful. Also don't understand why she feels the need to boast about smoking weed. No one cares

Reactions: 3
I think it’s all for engagement. Engagement means money!

Anyone watch traceywinter1? The one whos husband eats a block of cheese per day? She thinks she’s bloody famous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Vickaboo have her own thread?! This whole business with the kitten and stuff....she’s changed so much from being funny and lighthearted tk just mega cringe for me now tbh

Reactions: 7
Dan spragg makes my skin crawl
Dan Spragg is a whopper! The way he has “official” in his username like he’s an A lister. Had to block him as he’s so cringe.

Has anyone seen Ollie Ball and his mate Jacob. They’re flying on tiktok atm. Only kids like but mad how some people blow up on tiktok isn’t it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.