Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Vickaboo have her own thread?! This whole business with the kitten and stuff....she’s changed so much from being funny and lighthearted tk just mega cringe for me now tbh
I’m not sure. She was the person who directed me to tattle! She put a post on tiktok about this bunch of nasty bastards who pull people apart. I thought...oh I need to see how awful these people are! Well I’m still here, and I kinda like it 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Dan Spragg is a whopper! The way he has “official” in his username like he’s an A lister. Had to block him as he’s so cringe.

Has anyone seen Ollie Ball and his mate Jacob. They’re flying on tiktok atm. Only kids like but mad how some people blow up on tiktok isn’t it?
“It’s Ollie Ball here.....”

my sons obsessed with that line 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Does Vickaboo have her own thread?! This whole business with the kitten and stuff....she’s changed so much from being funny and lighthearted tk just mega cringe for me now tbh
Yes she does. Agree with the kitten thing. Completely changed my opinion on her

Reactions: 2
What's going on with Derby Dan and Shona?? People are saying he was arrested for stalking her and he's saying she's crazy and has been to rehab. It's all gone a bit mad.

Reactions: 7
I don't know if it's been mentioned or if he has a thread but Nohun_/Raurie used to be funny but he is just terrible now. I started following him on instagram too and all he does is film himself whilst driving and I'm pretty sure he drink drives too and is just completely reckless. I noticed he broke lockdown constantly and he really started getting on my tits. Like how can you start making videos preaching to people about different issues when you put peoples lives in danger by constantly filming and meeting up with your mates during lockdown. He should sort his life out.

ashandchelslifestories always pops up on FYP....

She seems quite bitchy?
All she does is tit and fart on camera, she's disgusting

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t no one else think those egg boards are a load of rubbish? The egg bit looks so shallow? Does the egg not fall over? Maybe I’m old fashioned but what’s wrong with the old faithful egg cup?! Did someone not also say those board are like 20quid?!

Does anyone follow bradpete? He’s a little prick who loves himself, who is now doing ‘personalised videos’ for a fiver! He’s awful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know if it's been mentioned or if he has a thread but Nohun_/Raurie used to be funny but he is just terrible now. I started following him on instagram too and all he does is film himself whilst driving and I'm pretty sure he drink drives too and is just completely reckless. I noticed he broke lockdown constantly and he really started getting on my tits. Like how can you start making videos preaching to people about different issues when you put peoples lives in danger by constantly filming and meeting up with your mates during lockdown. He should sort his life out.
I used to like him but then he turned into a nasty little bully the more views he got. His content initially was brilliant but now he’s up his own rear end and thinks he invincible. FrankieFod called him out and she hit the nail on the head with him.

What's going on with Derby Dan and Shona?? People are saying he was arrested for stalking her and he's saying she's crazy and has been to rehab. It's all gone a bit mad.
Not a clue I was sick of seeing the pair of them on lives. He was obsessed with her and more fool her continuously bringing him on.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow carbie_b? Fair play to her for loosing weight etc. But she came into tik tok crying she couldn’t foot the vet bill for her cat and people started to PayPal money over! Things like this REALLY annoy me!
Pretty certain that she's actually put weight on!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.