Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They make me laugh for “legal reasons” they cannot comment, they are just TikTok people being fake to someone else they are getting to be as bad as some of the instahuns!

Quite like Kathleen Rooney.
Yes I like her too! Genuinely funny and beautiful. I get so into her videos as well

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else follow nosebleedfitz? I absolutely love her she’s so funny and so beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Go to @cariadryan on Instagram, she’s got texts and VNs from Issy. I’m enjoying all this drama on a Saturday morning in lockdown :coffee:
omg just caught up on that now. Wow ☕
I always found issy quite irritating and full of herself but Jesus didn’t realise she would do something like that!

Reactions: 2
Go to @cariadryan on Instagram, she’s got texts and VNs from Issy. I’m enjoying all this drama on a Saturday morning in lockdown :coffee:
Literally hate issy shes such a fake nasty girl. Bully. Shes so nasty to other girls espesh other tik tok girls. She will turn on vivkaboo one day too mark my words. Issy is a typical been bullied all her life & is now desperate and bad vibes.

Really liked vickaboo and am sad to hear that she was sucked into bad behaviour by issy oakley. Also the colour of issys hands compared to her face is actually criminal loooool. She looks like she stinks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Missed the goss on @cariadryans insta, anyone got it??? 😭😭😭

UPDATE

found it 🤣 if anyone is interested someone’s uploaded it
5D6E98AC-E9AD-4FE1-9EDA-DA917F51C8A5.png

Last edited:
I’ve skipped straight to page 7 so excuse me if I’ve missed it but is there no thread on Melmooncomedy and Roadmanralph?!? They have become insufferable.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else follow nosebleedfitz? I absolutely love her she’s so funny and so beautiful
Adore her! Got a cameo from her recently for a friend and she was so lovely and personable. She seems very grounded and grateful for the support she has too, which is lovely, but also doesn’t seem to have changed as she’s become more popular. You really feel like you’re on Facetime to a mate when you’re watching her Tiktoks or lives.

Reactions: 7
I’ve skipped straight to page 7 so excuse me if I’ve missed it but is there no thread on Melmooncomedy and Roadmanralph?!? They have become insufferable.

No but you can make one. I made one about Kerry Keates as shes become terrible too. The drama and nasty things she does is out of hand.

Reactions: 2
I missed it too 😭 dying to know what happened. I’ve always had a feeling issy would be a complete witch

I missed it too 😭 dying to know what happened. I’ve always had a feeling issy would be a complete witch
You didn’t miss much - all that was said is that girl who uploaded the video knew it was Issy trolling Lauren so she sent her some messages on WhatsApp and Issy admitted it was her behind the nasty comments she left on Lauren’s TT about her fab creators

Anyone know what’s happened with not your basic mama? Wondering what forum she’s on about on her last video.

Anyone know what’s happened with not your basic mama? Wondering what forum she’s on about on her last video.
It’s this one. Her thread had a few small replies where people had said they liked her.. then she commented on it and made a video of herself crying.. it genuinely didn’t have any bad comments on it until she opened it up herself again 🙄

• Wow
It’s this one. Her thread had a few small replies where people had said they liked her.. then she commented on it and made a video of herself crying.. it genuinely didn’t have any bad comments on it until she opened it up herself again 🙄
oohh will go find it. Thank you!

Smilinghappytiktoker all about 'positive vibes' queens lifting queens and confidence until shes pissed up on a live slating everyone.Eveyone is a troll unless you totally support everthing she says and does and everyone is jealous of her because she has a lovely house and is so good looking she says.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.