Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else have a huge dislike for noturbasicmama? I don’t know what it is about her, but it irritates me
I liked her at first but the swearing at kids has started to annoy me. I'm a sweary person myself but not at kids. Also getting annoyed with the constant claims of being trolled. Not just her there's a few that do it. Its just for attention and more followers.

Reactions: 4
I liked her at first but the swearing at kids has started to annoy me. I'm a sweary person myself but not at kids. Also getting annoyed with the constant claims of being trolled. Not just her there's a few that do it. Its just for attention and more followers.
I swear too, quite a bit to be fair but her sweary voice overs drive me insane. I can’t bare to listen to them. It’s so false and put on just because she thinks it makes her look cool!

Am I the only one that finds it strange that marty guilfoyles recent posts have been from what looks like a hotel room 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I feel Cole and Abbie need their own thread! It always seemed to me as tho Cole is rather controlling and very confident and arrogant. Some of the lives they do she always talks over Abbie.

Reactions: 2
I feel Cole and Abbie need their own thread! It always seemed to me as tho Cole is rather controlling and very confident and arrogant. Some of the lives they do she always talks over Abbie.
I found it so funny they got there blue tick before edenharvz 🤣

Here you go made one

I'm new to tiktok, why is it so addictive 😫
I've discovered the Irish travellers and I'm hooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else have a huge dislike for noturbasicmama? I don’t know what it is about her, but it irritates me
YES!!!!! The way she eats 🤢 thinking she’s cool and funny for calling her kids dickheads and she looks like she needs a bath and a hair wash too

Reactions: 5
I’ve lost hours of my life watching them clean their homes!! I’m obsessed 😂
I'm following a woman called Kathleen Rooney, she is so beautiful but also very funny and she gives an insight into some traveller traditions etc. She says she doesn't have lip fillers but they are really obvious. Who have you found?

Reactions: 6
So lads and ladies.......what's the deal with Mel moon and road man Ralph?? She's so agressive!

• Sick
Does anyone know what’s happened with Issy Oakley and who she was supposedly trolling with a fake account?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what’s happened with Issy Oakley and who she was supposedly trolling with a fake account?
Go to @cariadryan on Instagram, she’s got texts and VNs from Issy. I’m enjoying all this drama on a Saturday morning in lockdown :coffee:

Go to @cariadryan on Instagram, she’s got texts and VNs from Issy. I’m enjoying all this drama on a Saturday morning in lockdown :coffee:
Well that was exciting!!! I really like that Lauren who she did it to, seems far more genuine than issy!

Reactions: 4
I saw Lauren’s videos last night and just knew straight away who she was on about. There’s a clique of them that also upset a TikTok er called Alex Platt. I understand people and content may not be everyone’s cup of tea but the school playground behaviour of tiktok “stars” is ridiculous!!!! Kinda glad Cariad called her out. Side note, her make up videos are amazing 😂

Good luck to her, can’t sing for tit!
I’ve had to stop following them now, I couldn’t cope with shouts of ‘STOP, STOP, STOP at the start of every video. Makes me want to say NO I will scroll! It’s all too fake now

Reactions: 2
I saw Lauren’s videos last night and just knew straight away who she was on about. There’s a clique of them that also upset a TikTok er called Alex Platt. I understand people and content may not be everyone’s cup of tea but the school playground behaviour of tiktok “stars” is ridiculous!!!! Kinda glad Cariad called her out. Side note, her make up videos are amazing 😂
They make me laugh for “legal reasons” they cannot comment, they are just TikTok people being fake to someone else they are getting to be as bad as some of the instahuns!

Quite like Kathleen Rooney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.