Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why aren't they liked?
Because they go about telling people they are TikTok famous they are so not the people that you see in the videos and are out to scam anyone even the auntie who is the real owner of that manky barber shop. This pair would do anything for a pound. Not long now till Nicole moves on to the next straight woman. People need to see this pair for what they really are. Scammers!!! Tax dodgers!

Reactions: 4
do you have any tea about why their window got put through?
Going by the video I seen all the glass was on the outside of the window. Thinking it was more likely a fake video being made and it went wrong or maybe an argument. Nicole (Cole) and Abbie are really not the lovey dovey pair they make out! Seems people are fooled easy these days. Take it from someone who knows them don’t trust a word they say.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I unfollowed them a while ago, they’re just too... I don’t even know what the word is... trying to hard to make everything seem perfect?

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed them a while ago, they’re just too... I don’t even know what the word is... trying to hard to make everything seem perfect?
Very far from perfect! Abbie is just money and fame hungry and will drop Nicole as soon as the money runs out and move on to the next one. When they think people are not talking about them they make up a new drama. They said it was never about money but are now selling fruit of the loom jumpers for crazy prices and profiting of vulnerable people with lies of being these big savours of life.

Why not take a trip to Nicole (Cole) and Abbies barber shop cafe for someone to pick their nose and make your food. 🤢 If you have been in that shop you will know it’s the pits. Just think next time you need a hair cut where their unwashed hands have been. 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get the feeing Abbie is pushing for a music career. Random singing at any opportunity

I get the feeing Abbie is pushing for a music career. Random singing at any opportunity
She has had more knock backs from X factor and BGT that I lost count. Think she would get the hint. Like a cat crying to get out for piss. Surprised their single pain windows can take it. Maybe that’s what broke the window. 😲

we might get a ‘charity’ single!
The only charity that pair know is them selfs wee Nicole geldof ain’t gonna be feeding the poor with abbies screeching that’s for sure. Probably do the music video in the smelly old dressing gown that’s seen more bedroom floors than a carpet fitter.

Reactions: 1
tell us more ...
They made up a story that Abbie had been in a woman’s refuge which she has not. They auctioned Nicole’s hat which some crazy person paid £300 for. Then people donated on top of that. When asked how much they made they just ignored the questions. They then bought 5 amazon tablets and gave them to the refuge. The tablets came to less than £300. Where did the rest of the hat money and donations go? Back pocket!!! This is just one example of the scamming this pair are doing and when are people going to see it’s the people of TikTok paying for this pair to look like the good ones nothing is paid for by them everything is donated or paid for by the followers. They are not a charity if you want to help a charity pay direct to the charity then you know it’s not going in to this pair of scammers pockets. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Do they have a history of ripping people off? I’ve seen quite a lot of negative comments about them off TikTok, so they must be putting on a good act on there! Not disbelieving anyone, it’s crappy if they are taking advantage of people. They must be somewhat well off if they are paying for IVF privately.

Do they have a history of ripping people off? I’ve seen quite a lot of negative comments about them off TikTok, so they must be putting on a good act on there! Not disbelieving anyone, it’s crappy if they are taking advantage of people. They must be somewhat well off if they are paying for IVF privately.
Yes they have everything goes in Nicole’s name so when it all goes tits up Abbie walks away and on to the next one. She does it all the time. This is a pair who were crying about having to shut “Their” shop for the first lockdown and how were they going to survive. Not even mentioned it this time. The IVF what a joke! They went crawling to the NHS and were told no because Abbie has kids already so pulled on the heart stings of the people of TikTok and came up with a story that they decided to go private because it was quicker 🤣. It’s a showmance and this child if they have one is all but an accessory. Abbie does not love Nicole she couldn’t love anyone but herself. Nicole well that is just a bully and anyone in this town would be able to tell you that. Think Abbie had has had enough off the NHS with her fake boobs coming from there.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes they have everything goes in Nicole’s name so when it all goes tits up Abbie walks away and on to the next one. She does it all the time. This is a pair who were crying about having to shut “Their” shop for the first lockdown and how were they going to survive. Not even mentioned it this time. The IVF what a joke! They went crawling to the NHS and were told no because Abbie has kids already so pulled on the heart stings of the people of TikTok and came up with a story that they decided to go private because it was quicker 🤣. It’s a showmance and this child if they have one is all but an accessory. Abbie does not love Nicole she couldn’t love anyone but herself. Nicole well that is just a bully and anyone in this town would be able to tell you that. Think Abbie had has had enough off the NHS with her fake boobs coming from there.
I've watched their lives religiously since lockdown, and I used to really like them both. But as time as fine by, I've began to see Abbie in her true colours. Why does she get gifts all the time from Cole, and Cole seems to get nothing. Cole even bought her own valentine's card ffs! Or is that just for clout. I saw almost instantly that Abbie doesn't seem to love Cole as much as Cole simps over her. I'm so invested in them, I need all the tea 😂

I've watched their lives religiously since lockdown, and I used to really like them both. But as time as fine by, I've began to see Abbie in her true colours. Why does she get gifts all the time from Cole, and Cole seems to get nothing. Cole even bought her own valentine's card ffs! Or is that just for clout. I saw almost instantly that Abbie doesn't seem to love Cole as much as Cole simps over her. I'm so invested in them, I need all the tea 😂
There is plenty tea on this pair and you don’t need a private investigator to find it out for you. If they think they can get their mugs on tv or in the local rag they will do it. Abbie is only “famous” for being a CCTV star round the back of her local pud with some lad. It’s all fake and if you have followed them you will see that. Nicole is the wee ankle biter dog that just does your head in. They are cringe to the Max and will only take take take off people for likes and to boost this whole wanting to be famous campaign and it’s sad to see people believe the lies they come out with. Nicole gets nowt coz Abbie has it eating out the palm of her hand but like I said before she will soon move on for more someone with a better bank balance.

Reactions: 5
I did google them and see they made the papers about a holiday along with sad faces

Is Abbie actually gay? I was under the impression meeting Cole made her realise and come out, a big love story / realisation.

Do you reckon Cole has any idea that Abbie is using her?

I did google them and see they made the papers about a holiday along with sad faces

Is Abbie actually gay? I was under the impression meeting Cole made her realise and come out, a big love story / realisation.

Do you reckon Cole has any idea that Abbie is using her?
Aw yeah the holiday that the company went bust and thousands of people were stuck abroad but what did they do call the paper from Florida to get their story in there so people would feel sorry for them. They were not even stuck they had a flight!! Abbie gay 🤣 loves the meat and 2 veg far to much. Then again they never talk about being gay much do they? Bloody I am gay video most days off the looneys! The Nicole showmance again is so she was centre of attention. Nicole only goes for straight women she was a bully at school and still goes about bullying on TikTok. Have you ever seen if someone does not agree with them. Your classed as a “Troll” and abused by them then they try and get people to come and take you down. 🤣 Nicole is that clueless she doesn’t know the day of the week.

Is there a specific thread for that old annoying woman from Birkenhead who’s face looks like a flip flop? She’s got roughly 25 accounts

• Haha
Anyone else have a huge dislike for noturbasicmama? I don’t know what it is about her, but it irritates me

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.