Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all look very young- haven't seen/heard of them before
Well Lisa and Lena are twins they are from Germany and are both 18 years old. Danielle Cohn is 15 but her dad exposed her saying she is actually a 13 year old

Joined TikTok sometime ago and came across a couple named Kate and Charlotte... what’s everyone thoughts on the situation???

Reactions: 1
is there a thread about Abbie and Cole Howat from tiktok?? Had to unfollow them as they as no abnoxious, selling photos and merchandise as if they are some sort of celebrity.

Hiya I’m glad I’m not the only one who they think there celebrities there pathetic. Cole ain’t all what there fans think if they knew the real cole well they would not think the same about her x

Reactions: 7
I live in their town. They are not well liked. It`s embarrasing.
So true I live In there town aswell all fakery especially cole also all they do is take take take they forget ppl in town knows them also trying to be the good Samaritans😂 and mixed up stories about how they met etc which is lies as they were caught in bed together I could say a lot more but al leave it there xx

Exactly
Everyone just thinks they are a laughing stock now. Their business page is so unprofessional. Some things you would not put on your personal page never mind the business page. The family are drug takers. My daughter goes to the school their kids do. Abbie was supposedly sleeping with a man just before her and cole`s wedding. They have a cafe also. I am not sure why they never feature that on Tic Tok. They just think they are famous. All this visiting fans and breaking corona virus regulations. So irresponsible.
100% also Abbie did sleep with a Man before wedding n there crap about this foxfam etc where as they hardly mention it now n also abbies voice does my head in for someone having mental health issues she seems to turn it on n off

Indeed it
Ditto!

I really liked them to begin with, I followed them when they had less than 100 followers but it's all gone to their heads.
Indeed it has but cole has always been a big head same faces on tiktok all time same dance moves then abbie breaking into same song when they on live....caught in bed together but they tell us different liars!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ooh I follow Cole and Abbie! I really liked them but seems very scripted lately... I seen the comments on their videos that they weren’t liked in Dumfries but they said it was just a troll

is anyone else watching coops and canzo drama (Scottish tiktok) loll

Reactions: 3
So true I live In there town aswell all fakery especially cole also all they do is take take take they forget ppl in town knows them also trying to be the good Samaritans😂 and mixed up stories about how they met etc which is lies as they were caught in bed together I could say a lot more but al leave it there xx

Exactly

100% also Abbie did sleep with a Man before wedding n there crap about this foxfam etc where as they hardly mention it now n also abbies voice does my head in for someone having mental health issues she seems to turn it on n off

Indeed it

Indeed it has but cole has always been a big head same faces on tiktok all time same dance moves then abbie breaking into same song when they on live....caught in bed together but they tell us different liars!
do you have any tea about why their window got put through?

Vickaboox from TikTok is on a campaign to close this site down. :rolleyes:. She shared on her insta story yesterday a story her local paper are running about her campaign. The article claims there's a thread on her but I can't seem to find it.

Reactions: 2
Elsa frost had had a threat before and so has Chelsey Harwood but they got closed down sadly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.