Cole & Abbie the fox family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@cole_abbie on tiktok

What do you all think of them?
I flip flop with them all the time. I noticed they were in the advert for new series of Catfish UK...seems odd why they'd be in that show. Maybe they have discussed it though as I don't watch them much just now 😊

Reactions: 4
I flip flop with them all the time. I noticed they were in the advert for new series of Catfish UK...seems odd why they'd be in that show. Maybe they have discussed it though as I don't watch them much just now 😊
Seriously?? Not seen that you got a link to it I don't think people in the local town like them much I will give them this they do well for charity

I'm the same, like them most of the time, but i get annoyed when they become like most "influencers" and cry troll. There's so many that do it now because saying you're being trolled = more followers = more engagement = more earnings.

On the flip side of thag, I do like that they raise money for various causes, and their IVF story will be helpful to many people. I hope it's successful for them.

I am always here for the tea though ☕😁

Reactions: 2
Seriously?? Not seen that you got a link to it I don't think people in the local town like them much I will give them this they do well for charity
Yeah no problem not good at this and struggled to find where I had saw it but this article has a trailer if you watch the one posted by the host on Twitter you can see them right at the very end of it.

Yeah no problem not good at this and struggled to find where I had saw it but this article has a trailer if you watch the one posted by the host on Twitter you can see them right at the very end of it.
Added a screenshot for anyone who can't watch it, Cole is there acting tense and says 'this is destroying me'

Wanna bet they imagined up the whole bullying and troll story in order to get on TV. They will do anything for engagement,

Screenshot 2021-03-17 at 09.57.00.png

Reactions: 3
I think they’ll be on there talking about trolls and them hiding behind fake accounts. Seems like they’re covering that kind of thing and Cole and Abbie constantly go on about trolls and how much abuse they apparently get

Reactions: 1
Did Cole honestly think telling their followers that she started her period yesterday was necessary.

No one needed to know that, she could have just said in 21 days they will be starting their meds/treatment

Reactions: 5
I’m glad I found this thread I think it’s great the ivf journey and the charity lives but what I can’t stand is them two and them stupid dances your full grown Women....

Reactions: 5
Does anyone notice when they do these charity lives the next day their Instagram is FULL of them trying to sell their products or 'advertising' other peoples products.

Reactions: 3
I see the “trolls” report their account and now they have lost it

They seem like nice people but I can't stand the videos where one tries to pretend that they haven't seen the camera filming 🙄

And when they call each other Bear. Grow up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Fame hungry and even more money hungry this pair do anything to get make cash. Only once have they told anyone how much they made for these so called fundraisers. These pair care about nothing but them selfs and pray on venerable people for their own gain. If you knew them away from the fakeness they are doing on TikTok you will see they are the total opposite. They love a troll really it makes people feel sorry for them and they make more money when people feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know which one is which, but the dark haired one I like, the blonde one grates 🤷‍♀️.I hope the IVF is self funded as the dark one already has children.

I don’t know which one is which, but the dark haired one I like, the blonde one grates 🤷‍♀️.I hope the IVF is self funded as the dark one already has children.
They tried the NHS as Abbie has had much luck with them before getting boobs off them but they said no. Then the followers funded the ivf. Don’t know why Abbie didn’t just use her bit on the side to help with getting a baby. Probably did!

I loved them at first. But absolutely nobody can be that loved up allllll the time. Fake. duck being their neighbours listening to that nasal baby talk they do. I don't know who wants to hear that but not me🤢😂

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand Cole at all. She is so "needy".
When Abi posted a video about her seeing her mum on her own and Cole was like " I'll come" and Abi told her no just her, she seemed so annoyed and said "we go everywhere and do everything together" THAT IS NOT A NORMAL RELATIONSHIP!!! Cole to me sounds like one of these people who needs to know what her partner is doing 24/7. Those stupid facial expressions that she does too are just annoying... NOT funny!!! The way people say that Abi's children look like Cole too?! They bleeping do NOT!!!
They lied on a live too when someone smashed a window... They never heard it... But the people watching their live did?! Hmmm!!!
They are having IVF but Abi HAS to be one to carry the child?! Its Cole who wants a child so SHE should carry it!!!
I like Abi up to a point, but Cole is just annoying and I cannot stand her at all. This stupid "FoxFam" thing grinds my gears too!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.