Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is there a thread about Abbie and Cole Howat from tiktok?? Had to unfollow them as they as no abnoxious, selling photos and merchandise as if they are some sort of celebrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t remember his name but there’s a guy that keeps popping up on my fyp, he’s Italian American and often films with his grandma. It’s always about what food she’s cooking 😂 I just gotta say he’s one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever seen. Kinda resembles zac Efron a little bit I think it’s the eyes.

Reactions: 5
I can’t remember his name but there’s a guy that keeps popping up on my fyp, he’s Italian American and often films with his grandma. It’s always about what food she’s cooking 😂 I just gotta say he’s one of the most beautiful people I’ve ever seen. Kinda resembles zac Efron a little bit I think it’s the eyes.
Sean, his grandma just keeps making food 😂 love his vids.

Reactions: 3
is there a thread about Abbie and Cole Howat from tiktok?? Had to unfollow them as they as no abnoxious, selling photos and merchandise as if they are some sort of celebrity.

Ditto!

I really liked them to begin with, I followed them when they had less than 100 followers but it's all gone to their heads.

Reactions: 10
@itscatkeenan really needs to look at herself in the mirror, she’s a mother who posts such immature content on TikTok which isn’t even funny one bit. TIKTOK BAN HER!!!! She’s so annoying and so is her weird boyfriend “Shaun”

Reactions: 4
Shaun

Reactions: 1
I too am far too old for tik tok and swore i'd never go on it, and yes I lose hours scrolling through videos that make me really LOL, mainly because of lockdown and I don't doubt i'll get bored but I've done a fair few videos I don't take myself seriously, i'm a 44 year old Mum of 2, my youngest ( 15) even joins in and its actually the only time we do things together that makes us really belly laugh as some videos are just that funny when you're trying to recreate. as a single person its amused me during lockdown and I know that's cringey but if its made me smile and made my friends laugh is that a bad thing? come follow me and see my daftness if you like, or don't vickym76

Reactions: 1
I'm still loving TikTk and spend too much time on it! 😂 Love watching my favourite TikToks back when I need cheering up. ☺

Reactions: 2
No but no they have squad teams. 35 quid a jumper and 100 jumpers for each team. That’s 7 grand they’re making on the vulnerable Cos most of their followers have a physical or mental disability or just want to be liked at least. That’s not including the other merch? Cotton purses pick up for pennies £9 Shame.
Yeah I've found it all totally tone deaf. When they respond to the criticism around taking money off people they come across extremely arrogant especially Abbie - she was on a live saying "Of course i'm gonna sell merch, i'm a business woman, I've got a family etc.." - that was last straw for me and i unfollowed. What I think they fail to see how vulnerable a lot of their followers are, who clearly are fiercely loyal and spend the little money they have on this over priced tat. That's what i find hard to swallow, taking advantage of vulnerable people by proxy and then go on about how they foxfam is this big "supportive" family when i genuinely believe they wouldn't bother themselves with these people once tiktok is long gone.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I've found it all totally tone deaf. When they respond to the criticism around taking money off people they come across extremely arrogant especially Abbie - she was on a live saying "Of course i'm gonna sell merch, i'm a business woman, I've got a family etc.." - that was last straw for me and i unfollowed. What I think they fail to see how vulnerable a lot of their followers are, who clearly are fiercely loyal and spend the little money they have on this over priced tat. That's what i find hard to swallow, taking advantage of vulnerable people by proxy and then go on about how they foxfam is this big "supportive" family when i genuinely believe they wouldn't bother themselves with these people once tiktok is long gone.
I live in their town. They are not well liked. It`s embarrasing.

Reactions: 5
Why aren't they liked?
Everyone just thinks they are a laughing stock now. Their business page is so unprofessional. Some things you would not put on your personal page never mind the business page. The family are drug takers. My daughter goes to the school their kids do. Abbie was supposedly sleeping with a man just before her and cole`s wedding. They have a cafe also. I am not sure why they never feature that on Tic Tok. They just think they are famous. All this visiting fans and breaking corona virus regulations. So irresponsible.

Reactions: 6
Everyone just thinks they are a laughing stock now. Their business page is so unprofessional. Some things you would not put on your personal page never mind the business page. The family are drug takers. My daughter goes to the school their kids do. Abbie was supposedly sleeping with a man just before her and cole`s wedding. They have a cafe also. I am not sure why they never feature that on Tic Tok. They just think they are famous. All this visiting fans and breaking corona virus regulations. So irresponsible.
Wow - that's definitely a side you don't see 😶

Reactions: 2
Does anyone on here follow either Danielle or the twins Lisa and Lena. if so do you like them or not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.