Welcome to the Tiktok forum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*googling asmr* thanks for explaining. Great that it helps you. I don’t think it’s for me!! 😂😆 it literally makes me cringe and my toes curl. I find it kind of creepy!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I cant stand the ones who try to sound sexy it gives me chills and not in a good way 🤣 its not for everyone but I did find one I liked and its so relaxing 😍

There is also definitely two sides to it. Ones who do genuine asmr and some who are definitely trying to appeal to men and make it borderline sexy!
Oh god yeah can't stand the ones trying ro sound sexy makes me cringe like fk lol I found one I listen to all the time now and it's so relaxing. In fact off to listen to it now have only slept a few hours in 5 days im exhausted xxx

Please tell me someone else here knows Chelsea Lee Art; she’s on live all the time and she’s lowkey unhinged, like on Friday she was in McDonald’s ranting to herself out loud lmao

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what the deal is with KleeSerg?

She's this aggressively scouse woman who keeps going on about everyone having the police on speed dial and shouting on live about all sorts. She's like a less scummy Breadflaps.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what the deal is with KleeSerg?

She's this aggressively scouse woman who keeps going on about everyone having the police on speed dial and shouting on live about all sorts. She's like a less scummy Breadflaps.
I miss the days of Breadflaps! She’s gets banned so often now I can’t keep up with her accounts 😆

Reactions: 4
I miss the days of Breadflaps! She’s gets banned so often now I can’t keep up with her accounts 😆
The vile creature appears on different accounts every day lately thinking that everyone's jealous of her acting like she's superstar.

This KleeSerg is an interesting one though, she's had her kid taken off her and thinks that everyone's got cameras in the house watching her every move plus claims that she's an artificial millionaire even though she's got no money. Check her out you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: 1
Mummy Gasgione and Dan seem to be really different, Constant live and posts and now to include eating lunch on knee while watching TV. And if she asks again what we are eating then waits 5 seconds and say sounds good I'm going to scream

*googling asmr* thanks for explaining. Great that it helps you. I don’t think it’s for me!! 😂😆 it literally makes me cringe and my toes curl. I find it kind of creepy!
I'm the same, it puts me on edge for some reason & the videos keep coming up on my FY page.

I'm the same, it puts me on edge for some reason & the videos keep coming up on my FY page.
And me, I have blocked all the ones that come up and I still have images of a woman repeating the same bloody word over and over ingrained in my brain! I don’t know why I watched some of it but it was like it sucked me in 😩

She's been a bit naughty last few months and been caught out. Now been rushed to hospital with anxiety.
Took her how long to put that post up about “getting the word wrong” for her fake mushroom allergy. Who even thinks yeah I’m having an allergic reaction let’s film it on tiktok.
She’s clearly going for the sympathy vote with filming in hospital saying how sore she is and talking about bullying.

Reactions: 7
Took her how long to put that post up about “getting the word wrong” for her fake mushroom allergy. Who even thinks yeah I’m having an allergic reaction let’s film it on tiktok.
She’s clearly going for the sympathy vote with filming in hospital saying how sore she is and talking about bullying.
See if she would just admit she fkd up it would all be settled. Seems like a drama queen tbh those vids of her playing guitar and turned out it was lies lol and the hospital must be fkn sick lookin at her. I have ms, RA, anxiety and depression my husband and son have severe asthma and we have avoided hospitals for the past year n a half wasn't wanting in there and stuck in due to covid so even the first day I couldn't feel my legs and arm still refused to go to hospital cause knew it would more likely be due to ms. I fell down stairs knocked my front tooth ive twisted my ankle cause my leg went away from me not once did I go to hospital ive had many falls and my husband has wanted to take me to hospital but thought nah fk that nhs would have been dealing with covid patients. But she's in for fkn anxiety? Fk off!! Sorry about ma wee rant there doll 🤣🥰

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else absolutely despise RightGuysAldiReviews (Now just Right Guys Reviews)? There's something about the way he talks and acts that genuinely just hate. He's not a nice a guy at all.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else absolutely despise RightGuysAldiReviews (Now just Right Guys Reviews)? There's something about the way he talks and acts that genuinely just hate. He's not a nice a guy at all.
Yes he’s a clout chasing wanker and he is really mean, he admitted all he cares about is having loads of followers on a live the other day

Reactions: 6
See if she would just admit she fkd up it would all be settled. Seems like a drama queen tbh those vids of her playing guitar and turned out it was lies lol and the hospital must be fkn sick lookin at her. I have ms, RA, anxiety and depression my husband and son have severe asthma and we have avoided hospitals for the past year n a half wasn't wanting in there and stuck in due to covid so even the first day I couldn't feel my legs and arm still refused to go to hospital cause knew it would more likely be due to ms. I fell down stairs knocked my front tooth ive twisted my ankle cause my leg went away from me not once did I go to hospital ive had many falls and my husband has wanted to take me to hospital but thought nah fk that nhs would have been dealing with covid patients. But she's in for fkn anxiety? Fk off!! Sorry about ma wee rant there doll 🤣🥰
Totally agree with you. If she genuinely got the word wrong then put that as a comment or the next video. Then it would be done. But the fact she kept it going and now acting the victim saying she’s Buillied etc. She’s living the drama and the views. She’s a wannabe. Even using being ill for views. If she’s genuinely that ill she wouldn’t feel like making videos.
I wanted one live she was in hospital. It pissed me off the way she was acting. She was loving people asking what’s wrong/you ok etc. Told people the hospital and ward so they could send her stuff. Then she started moaning how long the nurse took to bring her pain killers. It hadn’t even been 5 minutes at 11pm ffs have some patience and respect.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with you. If she genuinely got the word wrong then put that as a comment or the next video. Then it would be done. But the fact she kept it going and now acting the victim saying she’s Buillied etc. She’s living the drama and the views. She’s a wannabe. Even using being ill for views. If she’s genuinely that ill she wouldn’t feel like making videos.
I wanted one live she was in hospital. It pissed me off the way she was acting. She was loving people asking what’s wrong/you ok etc. Told people the hospital and ward so they could send her stuff. Then she started moaning how long the nurse took to bring her pain killers. It hadn’t even been 5 minutes at 11pm ffs have some patience and respect.
See now looking back at her vids u can see some of it is so fake. The mayonnaise in the face the stuck in the car the chippy one. Its about time she was called out. Xx

Reactions: 3
Grumpypapablaze. I have never seen this person before, he sells merch and not sure what anyone else thinks but he has a foul mouth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.